Eden Hazard

the wes

Only thing Hazard is equal is dribbling. And even there, some might question. But in about anything else from vision, passing, shooting, FKs,...Zola was few times better. But Hazard has time and plays in different time, football is much more tactical nowdays.

He has better acceleration and pace. In terms of vision and passing Hazard is equally capable. I'd say Zola was more tactically clever though. A bit stereotypical but I think he learned that in Serie A and playing with Maradona really benefited his shooting and FK technique.

And damn i hope he scores that falling heel volley in the fifa 15 trailer some day in a competitive match.

Sadly enough there's this new breed of football fans that can't look at a player beyond stats. Do you realize what he brings to the team? His mere presence causes space for others.

When you are earning that kind of money yes you need stats to back it up.

then we will judge him on his stats while i think he's much more of a feeder, he creates alot for others arround him, mostly he create and give the opportunity to others to score or to give the final pass that leads to a goal like he did alot this season.

For me thats equally important but the stats wont back that up tough

That is not his role though, he should be banging a few of them in around the pen box every season and provide a few good crosses/passes for team mates to score. Like I said normally it is good enough but with the new contract he is signing soon it won't be. I want him to be a Bale for us, someone who always score a lot every season.

When you are earning that kind of money yes you need stats to back it up.

That is not his role though, he should be banging a few of them in around the pen box every season and provide a few good crosses/passes for team mates to score. Like I said normally it is good enough but with the new contract he is signing soon it won't be. I want him to be a Bale for us, someone who always score a lot every season.

Hazard is never going to play like bale/ronaldo, he is never that selfish player. We have to realize that his role model is Zidane, someone who was elegant on the ball, but never had huge stats. Bales role model is ronaldo, so you can see that selfish style in him.

What I'm saying is he is a team player who rather assists than score, to change that mentality is hard work. He is still young and could become more hungry for goals, but I said the same thing about Iniesta so many years ago but till now Iniesta still is a team player who doesn't have the stats to back up how great he is when you watch him.

What we need is for him to maintain high dribbling causing panic in danger areas (box) and we are ok with 15goals 20assists

Hazard is never going to play like bale/ronaldo, he is never that selfish player. We have to realize that his role model is Zidane, someone who was elegant on the ball, but never had huge stats. Bales role model is ronaldo, so you can see that selfish style in him.

What I'm saying is he is a team player who rather assists than score, to change that mentality is hard work. He is still young and could become more hungry for goals, but I said the same thing about Iniesta so many years ago but till now Iniesta still is a team player who doesn't have the stats to back up how great he is when you watch him.

What we need is for him to maintain high dribbling causing panic in danger areas (box) and we are ok with 15goals 20assists

Bale is not selfish, actually he is one of the best winger in the world because he is capable of doing what Hazard does, but also banging them in from 30 yards out.

Yep it is fine by me too if he just reach 10 goals and have like 20 assists, all I am saying is I want to see over 20 goals/assists combined EVERY SINGLE SEASON from a player of his status. That is not a big ask at all, it is bare minimum for a player of his quality for me. I know but I mentioned a few pages ago, people like Iniesta/Zidane/Xavi don't have great stats but they are known as best in the world in their position because of the sparkle moment they have. Zidane volley CL final or Iniesta last min goal at Bridge in 2009/WC 10 final.

Bale is not selfish, actually he is one of the best winger in the world because he is capable of doing what Hazard does, but also banging them in from 30 yards out.

Yep it is fine by me too if he just reach 10 goals and have like 20 assists, all I am saying is I want to see over 20 goals/assists combined EVERY SINGLE SEASON from a player of his status. That is not a big ask at all, it is bare minimum for a player of his quality for me. I know but I mentioned a few pages ago, people like Iniesta/Zidane/Xavi don't have great stats but they are known as best in the world in their position because of the sparkle moment they have. Zidane volley CL final or Iniesta last min goal at Bridge in 2009/WC 10 final.

The consistency for me is his Swansea performance everyweek, even when he didnt score, he was amazing and involved in all our attacking play /goals. That is my expectation, hazard is among the players who don't have huge stats but when you watch any match they play you'll see their value.

I thought you were insisting on him playing like bale that's why I replied your previous post.