Eden Hazard

the wes

He's been great this season. Costa and himself open up the game so much for everyone else with their ability to draw multiple defenders, particularly Hazard with his knack for being able to take on 2 or 3 defenders with a great run.

As great as Fabregas has been, I'm sure he'll tell you that he loves playing with Eden since he makes his job that much easier. Being able to thread a lot of these passes through defenses when they are already scrambling and out of position must be heaven for him.

It's a joy watching them.

Also the biggest games occur in the Champions League where he hasn't been scintillating, not for me at least. A player like Hazard needs to have more influence on decisive games, he hasn't for most of the Champions league for me.

But there are mitigating circumstances. PSG away first half he was our best player. PSG home he got injured 10 mins in. Didn't play Atletico away; played Atletico home half-fit. Season before, he was new to the team.

But there are mitigating circumstances. PSG away first half he was our best player. PSG home he got injured 10 mins in. Didn't play Atletico away; played Atletico home half-fit. Season before, he was new to the team.

Yes and he still needs to prove himself.

If the dressing room was to be disturbed on the account of his new contract, it should have been already since he had been paid the biggest wage of 175/185k a week ... 200K isn't much of a step-up. I thought it'd be something above 250k....wish it was a 6/7 year contract though

If the dressing room was to be disturbed on the account of his new contract, it should have been already since he had been paid the biggest wage of 175/185k a week ... 200K isn't much of a step-up. I thought it'd be something above 250k....wish it was a 6/7 year contract though

Isn't it a new 5 year contract? :ph34r:

It's true that Chelsea Football Club is trying to have an agreement for a longer contract. He wants to stay for more years. We are feeling day by day his motivation to work hard and to improve. We have big hopes that he will go from top player to a higher level, as one of the best. Hazard can be one of the greats of his generation. Chelsea is the perfect environment for him to have that evolution.

From Jose's latest quotes, it seems to me that he agrees with the notion that Eden has the ability to take his game up a level. It's what we all want really. We want Eden to go from Eden the talent to Eden the great. He certainly has the potential to be one of the best of his generation, but he must continue to work hard and continue to consistently have high level performances, I know he's capable.

Exactly, he agrees that he is a fantastic player but he will become among the world best. Mourinho understands us