Eden Hazard

the wes

Rumours he will sign extension till 2019 for 250k per week

If Rooney is on 300k, 250 for Hazard, our most talented player is chump change - especially considering his age and the fact that he still has room for growth as a player.

Good news if he signs an extension, but not sure about the money.

ummmm what? if he sees out this new contract he'll be 28-29 years old. We will effectively be paying a potential Ballon D'or winner 250k/wk for his best years, that's good value!

ummmm what? if he sees out this new contract he'll be 28-29 years old. We will effectively be paying a potential Ballon D'or winner 250k/wk for his best years, that's good value!

If he does well, he will be getting an increase. There's no doubt about that!

Rumours he will sign extension till 2019 for 250k per week

If Rooney is on 300k, 250 for Hazard, our most talented player is chump change - especially considering his age and the fact that he still has room for growth as a player.

I don't see us busting the bank and pay Hazard 250k p/w wages. Pretty sure we have a set structure at the club when it comes to the wage cap.

I agree, but what is the limit?

I liked the fact our captain used to be the highest paid player, but he is getting on now. We need to be sensible.

Making the most talented player in our squad out highest paid player isn't sensible? Okay...

I agree, but what is the limit?

I liked the fact our captain used to be the highest paid player, but he is getting on now. We need to be sensible.

There is no limit, market dictates that. If Rooney is making 300k and Messi makes 401k then your guess is as good as mine.