Eden Hazard

the wes

He's already a far better dribbler than ronaldo will be. He's a better passer and has more vision.

All he needs is to maintain direct dribbling into the box and get 20goals 20assists and I'm satisfied.

Not everybody has the determination of ronaldo and messi to score 2 or more every game

tbh what I think he should maintain is the same level throughout most of the season, regardless of how many goals/assists he ends up with. As someone said - I guess it was Bir_CFC - it's too much to ask him to play what he did in December for a whole season because he's still young, inconsistency is part of the package. But sometimes he goes through a few matches contributing with too little except a few dribbles that don't lead to anything concrete. I mean a player of his talent and ability should be able to offer more than a few dribbles in a streak of matches. That's what I hope he improves this season, he's becoming 24 in January, there's still time to polish his game afterwards, but he's been inconsistent imo, I'd rather somewhere between his peak and his average matches at most of the matches rather than 7-8 matches a season when he's unstoppable and then 20 matches where he's okay and 10 matches where he does effectively nothing. Putting it in rating system (a real, fair rating system, not that whoscored bullshit) I'd rather 30 matches rated 8.0, helping the team win - even if it's with the pass before the assist (he doesn't need to assist and score at all times), rather than 7-8 rated 9.5/10, 20 rated 7.0 and 10 rated 6.0. Hazard isn't Ramires... we should have a different standard for him because he's a special player, I can't have the same expectations for Ramires and Hazard. The only players in the team I expect the same as I expect from Hazard are Costa and Cesc - not that they're as talented, but they're too determined and also very good footballers that I think can pave our path to the title more than others. I expect the same from Hazard, the rest of the team isn't as talented as those three, so of course, I won't expect as much from them, but I'm sure some of them will surprise me along the way.

Oh, right, your opinion is a fact right? You, the one defending that forums are discussion places, where people are showing different views, now is talking about facts. Your opinion is a fact, the disagreement isn't. Yep, I got it. Marvelous theory. But as I can't have an opinion and discuss it, I can only have facts (despite your opinion automatically being a fact), I'll provide you a few.

The stats I posted a few weeks back when I broke down Hazard's contribution to the team month by month that shows clearly he only had a hot streak between the end of november and early february didn't have people quoting me with their facts. Said break down shows he was inconsistent - like many of our players - and normally nobody quotes you saying otherwise, because guess what, that's a very tangible, undeniable fact. When I say Hazard's never given an interview like Schurrle did normally doesn't have anyone quoting me with their facts (this isn't the first time I point out Hazard seems to be quite comfortable with his talent). Stating the OBVIOUS that Hazard doesn't have a mentality and a drive such as Schurrle, Bale, Cristiano (in his United days, to make it fair and put him in the same age bracket as Hazard), Costa, etc.. doesn't have people quoting me with the interviews where Hazard is in theory showing that.

So, mate, could you please give me the facts I've missed? Or are you going to only give me your opinion, advocate that people should have opinions in a forum and then tell me my opinion isn't valid because I don't provide facts? I'm sort of confused between the free opinion and the fact thing.

I'll settle to disagreeing to your facts. That's my invalid opinion.

FFS stop putting words in my mouth. Where in my post did i say my opinion was a fact ? Anyway done with this debate. Tired of constantly having to write blocs of text and you're getting a bit to riled up for my liking.

Proof, if ever needed, that Hazard doesn't have to score or assist to have a monster game.

Thoroughly impressed with him. Really took control of the game when we were struggling and trailing in the game. Took on players, getting into the box, opening up spaces for others. Just mesmerizing. :worship: Definitely need to do more of this, regardless of the situation.

Is this the first time where Hazard has actually turned on the screw when we are playing (really) badly? Keep it up!

I think that's something we should really appreciate about this match.

He was the one who stepped up when we were crappy. That's the attitude I want to see from him at all matches... even when he tries and things don't work as he wanted (everyone's entitled a bad day in the office).

I've watched the match today wearing his shirt (had put Oscar's on, then switched before the match started), hoping he'd have a great presentation and he did. I'd rate this presentation even higher than the 8 I've asked I'd like to see in like 30 matches a season. He didn't score, he didn't assist, but he was instrumental in the win. He took matters in his hands and if he can keep it up, the goals and the assists will come - even if they don't come as often as other players. That's the Hazard we need, and let's hope we won't have to wait 6 matches to see it again.

He is SUPERB,this is my favorite Chelsea player alongside J.Terry,he is the class.

Only thing where he is bad is his shoot but now we don't need him to score goals so it's fine for me to watch him like today every game,really joy to watch!