Eden Hazard

the wes

Excellent goal indeed, however this is my personal fav atm.

iWSMgm5xWyO7o.gif

Great goal indeed, het could also lob the ball over the defense, think Mata was running deep.

Would also be nice.

Say what you want, but against small sides, Hazard-Mata-Schurle with Costa and Cesc would be killer attack.

Shame Mata didnt want to wait for his chance. He is rotting in ManU...I guess it would be better for him here on bench than in united starting eleven. He even got dropped for spain NT. But what it is it is....

I don't remember who it was against but just before the 3rd goal he was given the ball in tons of space and just passed it right back to the one who gave it to him. I was just beginning to have a moan about how he needed to get off his ass and do something a winger is supposed to do ... and then he straight up ate McCarthy for lunch with the run he should've made moments ago. I want to see more from him, he needs to take greater responsibility on such occasions.

Looked like he was in a couldn't be fucked mood right up until a moment in the second-half when he was one-on-one with Lukaku and decided AGAINST taking him on.

Then he exploded with the run against McCarthy which led to the Coleman own-goal and then he came alive, before being subbed....which is basically 16 minutes of him doing what he should be doing for 70-90 minutes. Ultimately he contributed to the win but he can do so much more.

Luckily we have Costa and fabregas to take the pressure off hazard, even if he has a 15mins performance match like this we can still win matches.

I was so worried in the firsthalf each time Everton attacked from his flank

Looked like he was in a couldn't be fucked mood right up until a moment in the second-half when he was one-on-one with Lukaku and decided AGAINST taking him on.

Then he exploded with the run against McCarthy which led to the Coleman own-goal and then he came alive, before being subbed....which is basically 16 minutes of him doing what he should be doing for 70-90 minutes. Ultimately he contributed to the win but he can do so much more.

It's almost like he realised who was marking him and he thought 'hold on'

Hazard loves squaring up bigger players because once he gets them set they simply do not have the agility to turn and run after him; by the time they've fully turned he's long gone.

We just need to find out a way to isolate him against players more often.

I think that all the tracking back he had to affected his game going forward, which is only natural.

Yeah probably. He doesn't really play good against Everton tbh. Sheamus Coleman definitely is a big reason why...

Nevertheless, he was poor tonight. Just goes to show that the consistency is yet to appear from Eden

Yeah probably. He doesn't really play good against Everton tbh. Sheamus Coleman definitely is a big reason why...

Nevertheless, he was poor tonight. Just goes to show that the consistency is yet to appear from Eden

True, Coleman is hard to bypass, but I was just trying to explain his reluctance to exploit spaces when they were available.

True, Coleman is hard to bypass, but I was just trying to explain his reluctance to exploit spaces when they were available.

We were ahead the entire game. I guess he didn't need to... But that's not really a good sign. When your star player switches off and plays at 50% because his team has taken a 2 goal lead.

I can remember him taking on his marker twice all game. The first created the goal and the second didn't do much. But yes, he was definitely reluctant but I guess it was justified.