Eden Hazard

the wes

Enjoyed watching him tonight because he played with a lot of a freedom. He was all over the park, picked up the ball on the left, right and down the middle. Only shame was he didn't look like he was gonna score... Not that he needed to! (oh yeah and the rabona he failed haha :( )

It's great not having to depend solely on him.

My exact thoughts. He's going to be brilliant this year because of that - he is no longer our sole danger man with the likes of Costa, Fabregas and Schurrle (with one PL season behind him) now. He was brilliant today, his run for Schurrle's goal was orgasmic.

Ineista type game, used his dribbling to create space for others and penertrate through Burnley defense.

Exactly. I said it earlier that he's one of the best in the world dribbling through the middle. Only Iniesta, Messi, Dimaria and Hazard are perfect at it. The dribbling breaks through 3-4 parked bodies and scatters the defensive formations of the opponent which leaves space for everyone else like the 2nd goal.

I was so happy, Mourinho allowed him a free role in the firsthalf, we killed Burnley with his movement especially as the pressure of creating was lifted from him by fabregas.

We'll see if Mourinho notices what I said in hazard and gives him an extended run in yesterdays role