Eden Hazard

the wes

Not too surprised he was top quality when he came on today. I've noticed this many times before. Whenever Eden comes off the bench to play the last 30 mins or so, he generally plays well and is a joy to watch because he plays with freedom and just takes on whoever is in his way. I think this is because he doesn't need to worry about preserving energy for the rest of the game or for the games to come. He just goes out there and has fun.

Sparta at home comes to mind :yes:

Hazard had a very good season last season but I just want to see more repeats of that Sunderland game last season where he simply takes over the game and goes solo. He was simply unstoppable that night. Probably is best ever performance in a Chelsea shirt.

Build the team around him, give the other ten players a structure and let Hazard do what he wants.

I don't want to bring up the comparison but didn't people complain about that when RDM, Benitez did the same with Mata..? :carlo:

I don't want to bring up the comparison but didn't people complain about that when RDM, Benitez did the same with Mata..? :carlo:

Without meaning to start another Mata flame war, Hazard is on another level to Juan.

Plus RDM didn't really build the team around Mata, Benny did which imo was the right thing to do at that moment.

Without meaning to start another Mata flame war, Hazard is on another level to Juan.

Plus RDM didn't really build the team around Mata, Benny did which imo was the right thing to do at that moment.

Hazard may be on another level compared to Mata but it's still practically doing the same thing. The latter was still devastating in his own way we played him as the No.10.

Hazard may be on another level compared to Mata but it's still practically doing the same thing. The latter was still devastating in his own way we played him as the No.10.

Hazard is stronger, faster, has better work rate and defends better. The comparison is a poor one, even if we build the team around him. Also Mata is 100x more easily dispossessed than Hazard is. So there's no common ground to compare

now the funny part

*something insanely funny happens during the match*

tumblr_na3vgqrcL41sscln5o3_r1_500.gif

Hazard mentally: 'imagine if we could understand each other'

Hazard speaking: 'very funny, I legh hard'

Costa mentally: 'we'd have so much fun. Can I say fuck off as an answer to this? It's the only thing I know how to say in English'

Costa speaking: 'si, si, yes'

tumblr_na3vgqrcL41sscln5o1_500.gif

Costa mentally: it was good while lasted. I want to say more things, but I don't know how, I'm growing shy, let me cover my mouth.

Hazard mentally: He could replace David Luiz's as the joker, I just need to figure out how to understand what he says and make sure to never get in his bad side

tumblr_na3vgqrcL41sscln5o2_500.gif