Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

This is not a joke. I doubt that is he really a "world class" player ?

He may dribble but he can't make a goal

What is different between him and quaresma, nani, denilson ?

They all can dribbling but theirs finishing was so so poor.

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Henrique said:

Its easy that after Robben won 2013 UCL with Bayern. Robben left Chelsea in 2007 because we had a croweded squad. Ballack, Essien, Lampard and Makelele were making the mid and in Robben's position Joe Cole was the player of that season. Robben wasn't essential back them and he wasn't getting enough playing time. He was decent for Real, but that Real side was pretty average, just think that the likes of Huntelaar were playing for that team. H really flourished at Bayern, but before 2013 there were many questiona about his status as a great footballer, since he was known as a player that could not decide big games. Back in 2007 selling Robben was far from a mistake, and If he wasn't missing penalties in semi final against Liverpool, perhaps we would have one more CL.

About Hazard, its different, he is getting enough playing time and the squad is limited, and he doesn't want to play here anymore. There is no reason why you should keep a player under those circunstances, specially when PSG is willing to break the bank.

Why do you think he doesnt want to play for the team? If that is true indeed (only he and chelsea will know that) then sure he should be sold. Because it would be to no interest to keep unhappy player. 

But if he has any wish to stay, he should not be forced into sale just because an offer of 60m comes and board will think; oh look we could get all that money. 

Without CL we cant attract lets say Di Maria calibre players like MU can neither would we splash 60m on certain top player because it seems our board decided to run like Arsenal these days.

Swapping his shirt at half time was just plain disrespectful. Imagine fucking Drogba or Essien doing that after the 1st half during the Barca 2nd leg at the bridge in 09, when Hiddink was last in charge. IMAGINE!..

Disgrace.

• Like 3

Flog him. Ask for obscene money and cash in on the myth. He has had one remarkable season among promising to downright disappointing ones. He came with the promise of one day being Ronaldo/Messi level which he will never be. 

23 minutes ago, nullabletype said:

Flog him. Ask for obscene money and cash in on the myth. He has had one remarkable season among promising to downright disappointing ones. He came with the promise of one day being Ronaldo/Messi level which he will never be. 

He should get to Mahrez level first before even dreaming of being a Messi.

4 hours ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

Trade for Isco + James + Jesé, i don't doubt Madrid would accept, they just want their next toy.

They would never accept. James > Hazard.

• Like 2

No foreign team I watch has Hazard in their XI. If they can be magnificent with less famous players, so can we. There are TOO MANY players to choose from whom we could replace Hazard with and actually play better football. He is not the player he was hyped to be (yet). Far from an untouchable. 

Anyway I'd say it's the lack of Cech that's hindered us more than the lack of a winger being on form. A goalie wins you so many more points than your attackers unless you've got an Aguero or Suarez.

we failed because of the board. though that doesn't excuse Hazard being pony. I'd ideally keep him though honestly and use him in Willian's supportive role while a prolific player comes in on the other side 

Look, when he was in Lille, Hazard said "i'm not really into training" like his talent was enough to become one of the best.

I understood that he didn't have this winning mindset, but then I thought Jose could give him this winning mentality and working with champions, he would have that;

But we have the answer now, despite his tremendous talent, he is what he is. Just sell him for 100M euro to Real.

Then buy another Willian less talent but more will and at the end of the day, bigger player.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Socur Toxanarosa said:

Trade for Isco + James + Jesé, i don't doubt Madrid would accept, they just want their next toy.

Mate, even Perez is not dumb enough for half of this. 

James is miles better than eden. 

Isco is as good if not better than hazard. but considering his role in RM and the fact that hazard has some marketability in the world, we can pull off isco+money for hazard. also, that would take care of our CAM problems. For once, we ll have an actual CAM, not a "defensive" CAM.

He has had many chances to show improvement this season. Others have, Costa, Ivanovic and even Pedro who is in his first season! He can go, never looks interested and shirt swap at half time.....seriously go fuck yourself!

Now people have come to the party and recognised what some of us have been saying all season.

His head is NOT at Chelsea

He has two options: either to fuck off, or sign a new contract and show he's committed.

Right now, I'd rather have Yossi fucking Benayoun playing over him.