Eden Hazard

the wes

@HLNinEngeland: Mourinho on #Hazard: "I can't rest him. He's too important & I prefer him on the pitch even if he's tired because he can produce things."

@HLNinEngeland: Jose Mourinho hopes Belgian national manager Marc Wilmots doesn't play Eden #Hazard against Ivory Coast: "He needs a rest" #cfc

I may be talking a bit to Belgian now, but i think he still is underused at the pitch. You can't count on both hands the times that he should have had the ball but didn't get it. To many time the ball goes from defence long to attack, Cech does it all the time, he get's the ball and kicks it to Eto'o or Torres. Most of the time it are lost balls..

Told two weeks ago here that he does need a rest tough..

True ... and he needs a lot of balls, touches and especially movement around him to function well.

Most of all, he could use some rest, I feel.

In a recent game or two, he seems to slack off a bit.

Yep, but he isn't getting any of that, the belgian media say. Mourinho is putting him on the pitch no matter what.

What's more worrying than Hazard's sudden drop in form is the lack of other players capable of winning us games...

Not saying others are to blame for his last 3 performances but I sure hope we get at least another class AM next summer, someone with, you know, any form of end product.

Exactly. I said in another thread that it looks like our squad don't have enough finishers. If the opponents want to stop us from scoring, they double mark hazard, and stop the strikers from shooting and you won't find any body that can finish from open play again.

Its too easy especially as they are tired now. If we had a griezzman with his left foot on the other flank, with a significant goal threat, we'll have more goals in the team.

In fact even if we are buying a midfielder he must be a good finisher too. I've lost count of mikel and ramires blazing shots over the bar from the edge of the 18yard box when kroos and pogba find the target with their eyes closed

Maybe a rest is all that is needed. Let's see if it works for oscar though.

Exactly. I said in another thread that it looks like our squad don't have enough finishers. If the opponents want to stop us from scoring, they double mark hazard, and stop the strikers from shooting and you won't find any body that can finish from open play again.

Its too easy especially as they are tired now. If we had a griezzman with his left foot on the other flank, with a significant goal threat, we'll have more goals in the team. In fact even if we are buying a midfielder he must be a good finisher too. I've lost count of mikel and ramires blazing shots over the bar from the edge of the 18yard box.

Maybe a rest is all that is needed. Let's see if it works for oscar though.

Everybody knows Hazard is the key to Chelsea´s success. Therefore, as you pointed the smarter managers double him.

Then, Chelsea is cooked. Thank God he was so good in most games & Chelsea were able to prevail.

Why can't Mourinho rest hazard against the weakest team from the league?

Playing for the nt is always something special, everybody wants to show themselves to your own country.

Hazard is the best player in this league, I have no doubt about that, and he's the most exciting player to watch. Probably the most talented player ever I've ever seen play for this club, and I include Don Franco Zola in that list.

Just a genius. His unrivalled vision and class won us the game. Like @Barbara said, players like this must start every league game at least. Ronaldo and Messi do it. LOVE him

Turend on the magic in the second half. I know Shirley got the hat-trick, but Eden was my MOTM because he changed the match.

Why can't Mourinho rest hazard against the weakest team from the league?

Because it is the EPL; there are no weak teams.