Followers 9

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Noone can win it when Messi and Ronaldo are in their prime, but Hazard would be a better bet in my opinion (if I had to single out one player from Chelsea), and that's the reason I think Hazard is our best player. Maybe not the most important, but the best.

Hazard will be our most important player because of his huge potential. But right now he is equal with the one that puts the ball in the net. With torres upfront we would be 5 or more points behind(fact). People shouldn't underestimate the importance of a proper goalscorer.

Hazard, fabregas and Costa are all equal in importance imo

• Like 1

Well, you are talking about which player is the most important. Obviously a good striker is very important to any team but if you only talk about the best player (most skills and so on) Hazard is superior in my opinion.

I'm not saying that Costa isnt an amazing player, I just think Hazard is better.

Fair enough saying he's our best attacking player (justified, but I disagree) but saying he's our best play outright is just silly. 'most skills' that's quite generic. every player has skills.

I would add Matic to that, with those 4 I feel we can win any game, take one out and we are guessing again like last season.

I think the depth is good, but those 4 are in a league of their own in this squad. It also shows just how good Mourinho really did getting last season's squad still in the race at January with just one of them 4.

We were 4 points behind with hazard injured in the last months, with torres as our striker and no chance creator like fab in the midfield. Mourinho did well considering the circumstances.

Credit has to be given to Mourinho for identifying the targets needed. It takes a manager like Mourinho to properly use the money given to him to get the exact personel needed. Give wenger money to fix his team and he forgets to buy a centerback, a DM. Give Rodgers 120mil and he buys midtable players.

People think just giving money equals success but forget you have to be smart about it. The manager plays a big role, unless you spend 200mil like united without balancing the finances like we did.

• Like 3

We were 4 points behind with hazard injured in the last months, with torres as our striker and no chance creator like fab in the midfield. Mourinho did well considering the circumstances.

Credit has to be given to Mourinho for identifying the targets needed. It takes a manager like Mourinho to properly use the money given to him to get the exact personel needed. Give wenger money to fix his team and he forgets to buy a centerback, a DM. Give Rodgers 120mil and he buys midtable players.

People think just giving money equals success but forget you have to be smart about it. The manager plays a big role, unless you spend 200mil like united without balancing the finances like we did.

Last year was a bit of a first for Mou, at Porto, Chelsea the first time, Inter and Madrid he had top class well balanced squads equipped to challenge at the top. He returned to Chelsea and the squad were still behind what was needed to challenge and there was no real top class CM and ST avalible, so he had to persevere a bit until those players became avalible.

Hazard will be our most important player because of his huge potential. But right now he is equal with the one that puts the ball in the net. With torres upfront we would be 5 or more points behind(fact). People shouldn't underestimate the importance of a proper goalscorer.

Hazard, fabregas and Costa are all equal in importance imo

mou_1519635a.jpg

Last year was a bit of a first for Mou, at Porto, Chelsea the first time, Inter and Madrid he had top class well balanced squads equipped to challenge at the top. He returned to Chelsea and the squad were still behind what was needed to challenge and there was no real top class CM and ST avalible, so he had to persevere a bit until those players became avalible.

Yea, I remember him saying last season that we'll be challenging this season. But everyone took it as mind games when he was actually just telling the truth
  • Like 2

People do know Eto'o was our first choice striker when he was fit last season right? And Ba towards the end of the season.

We lost the title because we didn't have Fabregas not because of Torres. I think our best player is between those two.

Yea, I remember him saying last season that we'll be challenging this season. But everyone took it as mind games when he was actually just telling the truth

he does sometimes fool people by tellin the truth

• Like 1