Eden Hazard

the wes

For me there is some overrating of neymar and underrating of gotze going on here.For me hazard=gotze>neymar.

No, you're underrating Hazard and Neymar if you think Gotze is better than the latter and as good as the first.

Neymar will prove himself next season though beyond doubt to the unbelievers.

No, you're underrating Hazard and Neymar if you think Gotze is better than the latter and as good as the first.

Neymar will prove himself next season though beyond doubt to the unbelievers.

Gotze has proved himself in the bundesliga becoming the best attacking midfielder in that league so yeah until neymar achieves the same kind of success in europe it is gotze>neymar for me.

Gotze has proved himself in the bundesliga becoming the best attacking midfielder in that league so yeah until neymar achieves the same kind of success in europe it is gotze>neymar for me.

I think Neymar did well in the confederations cup, and has a lot of goals for brazil internationally. In fact i think he scored 45 goals in 54 matches in 2012(i cant really remember but it was almost a goal per game) which is massive. Your seriously underrating him, i think he is already a better finisher than gotze, better freekick taker, better corner kick taker, already a better dribbler and the only thing gotze has over him is vision.

But these days the people who win the ballon d or, are not the best players with vision. By vision alone, iniesta, mata and ozil will be contenders for top 3. But sadly its not only vision that makes you a world best, its goals and the wow factor(dribbling skills)

For me the top 10 best young attacking players are

1. Eden Hazard

2. Mario Gotze

3. Neymar

4. Oscar

5. Isco

6. Thiago Alcantara

7. Kevin De Bruyne

8. Lucas Moura

9. Van Ginkel

10. Romelu Lukaku

Wow you think Oscar is better than Isco ?? Goldenboy Isco ?? Dont wanna get into this too much considering this is a thread dedicated to Hazard... but thats a very bold statement !

Wow you think Oscar is better than Isco ?? Goldenboy Isco ?? Dont wanna get into this too much considering this is a thread dedicated to Hazard... but thats a very bold statement !

Using the Golden Boy award in Isco's favour is kind of harsh, considering there's no way Oscar could have won it as he did not yet play in Europe at the time and the award is given to the best U21 player in the European leagues. Isco was class for Malaga in the two seasons he was there but he's got no international experience and there's no way to know for sure if he's got what it takes to succeed at the very highest level at Real Madrid. Oscar on the other hand has been a regular starter for Brazil for over a year now and he did great in his first season at a European club, not to mention the great season he had at Internacional before moving. At the moment we just have to agree on the fact they're both great players with bright futures but there really is no way to tell who's better right now and at the end of the day it's up to each of us to judge them. If someone rates Isco higher than Oscar or the other way around, it's their opinion and they're entitled to it.

But yeah, that's enough of this in the Eden Hazard thread. Sorry Alex, don't swing the mighty hammer on us. :blush:

Just struck me that Hazard and Thiago Alcanatra look very similar. Thiago just a bit darker. Never seen anyone mention it but I think they do look very similar cool.png laughingsmiley001.gif

I wouldn't say "very similar' .... I can see some similarity but not so much honestly ...

More from Hazard...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/10181423/Manchester-Uniteds-Wayne-Rooney-would-be-perfect-signing-for-Chelsea-claims-Eden-Hazard.html

Hazard, who is one month younger than the 22-year-old Benteke, also disclosed how he previously turned down the opportunity to join Mourinho at Real Madrid because he did not want to rush his development.

“He told me he’d asked Lille, but I wanted to stay there until I was 21 and develop my game,” Hazard said. “Real Madrid is a wonderful team, but I had so much still to prove in the French league at the time. I stayed because I didn’t want to leave too early. He [Mourinho] has spoken a bit to all of us now. He has told us all what he wants from us.

Saw a topic on redcafe a few weeks ago about the 10 best young players in the world atm. About 10 pages, only 1 or 2 listed Hazard in their top 10. Sweet bitterness.

Saw that too and to be fair there was quite a lot of them who rated Hazard in their top 10. Even so, most of them still agreed that Hazard is and all of the other hyped young stars are better.

Also, the vast majority of them seemed to have Thiago in the top3 prospects when he still looked to be on his way to United. Interesting to see whether or not they'll turn on him as well now that he snubbed them for Bayern. A fickle bunch that lot.

I think Hazard might become the one untouchable for the attacking midfield places under Jose while the Portuguese will rotate the other 5 depending on who we are playing.

Really ? Why would you say that ? Under Rafa, Eden was the one who was rotated more than Mata and Oscar !

Really ? Why would you say that ? Under Rafa, Eden was the one who was rotated more than Mata and Oscar !

Because he has the highest ceiling out of the 6, Jose will see just how good Eden can be and when he is fit he will play, i feel. I could be wrong.