Eden Hazard

the wes

IMO, Gotze is up there with Hazard and Neymar in terms of potential

Gotze doesn't have half the pure skill hazard and neymar have, he's more of just a close ball control dribbler. Even isco has more skills(leg overs, backheels, scissors crosses, etc) dan him.

I guess maybe some people like me like skills than just running with the ball like messi :D

Gotze doesn't have half the pure skill hazard and neymar have, he's more of just a close ball control dribbler. Even isco has more skills(leg overs, backheels, scissors crosses, etc) dan him.

I guess maybe some people like me like skills than just running with the ball like messi :D

In terms of pure skills, Hatem Ben Arfa must be the best in the world.

That doesn't mean that he's better than Gotze. Fortunately, football isn't only about skills, it's also about vision. And IMO Gotze is the U21 player with the best vision and football intelligence in the world

In terms of pure skills, Hatem Ben Arfa must be the best in the world.

That doesn't mean that he's better than Gotze. Fortunately, football isn't only about skills, it's also about vision. And IMO Gotze is the U21 player with the best vision and football intelligence in the world

Im sorry but these days, vision alone will only get you as far as what iniesta and xavi get, 3rd and 4th.

What takes you to the top is goal scoring ability and pure dribbling or skills on another level.

For example, zidane has the same vision which iniesta and xavi has but his elegance in dribbling skills made him by far better than them.

I'd have hazard over gotze aswell but neymar?????For me gotze>neymar.

Nah. I'd have Neymar over Gotze in my team any day. Neymar has more talent than Gotze and in my opinion has a higher ceiling as well.

I dont think so.

Both Neymar and hazard are potential world best players for their generation.

Neymar has football skills in his veins at the level of ronaldinho at that age, in no way is lucas moura near neymars potential. The only thing neymar lacks is strength, which he can develop on, but the skills he has, only ronaldinho and ronaldo were brazilians at that level at age 21.

Lucas moura is at the level of gotze and isco and the rest that will fall behind both neymar and hazard for world best players.

But you said it yourself "strength". Don't be fooled lucas moura is younger than hazard and Neymar and he did superbly against Barca in last years champions league. My point is lucas has much more room to develop than Neymar.

But you said it yourself "strength". Don't be fooled lucas moura is younger than hazard and Neymar and he did superbly against Barca in last years champions league. My point is lucas has much more room to develop than Neymar.

Ok maybe i was a little harsh on him. But i tend to see people with pure natural skills as the players with higher ceiling.

Lucas moura has strength and pace and close control, which makes him an excellent player for the future.

But what im trying to say is that Neymar and hazard have pace, close control and far more skills.

So the others dont have the pure natural skills which neymar and hazard have which makes hazard and neymars ceiling higher in my opinion.

But we'll see, no one can predict the future :P

While Hazard is no1 for most people on here, it is predictable seeing we are on a Chelsea forum. I doubt you all would say the same if he was playing for man City/MU. Not that he is a bad player, he is the best young player we got. For me Neymar has to be no1 without my blue-tinted glasses. He just proved it at confederation cup, Hazard hasn't really step up in any big competition, he is just consistent through out the season.

For me the top 10 best young attacking players are

1. Eden Hazard

2. Mario Gotze

3. Neymar

4. Oscar

5. Isco

6. Thiago Alcantara

7. Kevin De Bruyne

8. Lucas Moura

9. Van Ginkel

10. Romelu Lukaku

no way Van Ginkel is ahead of Podgba or Sterling. Or even Courtinho!

Pretty sure that girl will be uploading that pic on her twitter account and Eden Hazard will re tweet it to the world! :D

Edit: look at Iva behind. :lol:

He better does that! Seriously he is just so lovable. I'm straight by the way lol.

God knows how much I wish he will stay with us throughout his whole career.

no way Van Ginkel is ahead of Podgba or Sterling. Or even Courtinho!

Pogba and Coutinho are debatable, but Sterling??? i would rate Wilshere, Lemela, Eriksen, El Shaarwary and Ljajić way above Sterling.