Eden Hazard

the wes

No he's not.

Unless you have a good source saying this, then you're wrong. Because this!

Just read that Hazard also left the Belgium national team today, he will not play in the friendly against US. They will try to make him ready for their important WC qualifier against Serbia on june 7.

EDIT: That's what the Belgium media is reporting.

Daily Mail even reported the other day that he will join up with the Belgium NT. And the Belgian FA tweeted this earlier...

It says Hazard is working on his fitness.

Unless you have a good source saying this, then you're wrong. Because this!

I lost the link now but I read several sources today saying he's going back to Belgium to work on his injury. I'm 100% sure he won't play against the US.

Daily Mail even reported the other day that he will join up with the Belgium NT. And the Belgian FA tweeted this earlier...

It says Hazard is working on his fitness.

Yea, he's working on his fitness. But he's flying back to Belgium to train together with the other national team players who aren't in the squad for the US game. Don't know if he already flew back or if he's doing so tomorrow, but he isn't training together with the squad that will play the US.

I lost the link now but I read several sources today saying he's going back to Belgium to work on his injury. I'm 100% sure he won't play against the US.

Just searched and found info on it. Looks like it's true. Fair enough then.

And on the subject of bringing Hazard pointlessly to US, same goes to Lampard...

Yea, he's working on his fitness. But he's flying back to Belgium to train together with the other national team players who aren't in the squad for the US game. Don't know if he already flew back or if he's doing so tomorrow, but he isn't training together with the squad that will play the US.

Apparently, he has already flew back to Belgium. But apologies for the confusion/mistake.

Just searched and found info on it. Looks like it's true. Fair enough then.

And on the subject of bringing Hazard pointlessly to US, same goes to Lampard...

At least Frank was not injured so there was really no harm in him going to the US. I have nothing against the club selling shirts and making money, that after all is what football is about today, but when we chose selling shirts over the best interest of players, that is when question marks should be raised.

At least Frank was not injured so there was really no harm in him going to the US. I have nothing against the club selling shirts and making money, that after all is what football is about today, but when we chose selling shirts over the best interest of players, that is when question marks should be raised.

It is the best interest of Lampard to stay back in England and rest...

Why does everyone want him to become a scorer? That's honestly never been his game, even at Lille where he was the main man.

As long as he becomes more consistent and doesn't have a huge drop off in performances like he did after his first few weeks here I'm happy.

I expect him to become a more productive version of Franck Ribery but a lot more aggressive in the "big games".

Why does everyone want him to become a scorer? That's honestly never been his game, even at Lille where he was the main man.

As long as he becomes more consistent and doesn't have a huge drop off in performances like he did after his first few weeks here I'm happy.

I expect him to become a more productive version of Franck Ribery but a lot more aggressive in the "big games".

Because goals win games? Why wouldn't you want him to be a scorer?

Because goals win games? Why wouldn't you want him to be a scorer?

You sign a striker and another forward to perform those tasks instead of forcing an artist like Eden into an unconventional role he's not comfortable in. Even Eden himself said creating for others gives him more joy than scoring a goal.

He'll always contribute about 10-15 goals a year and that's good enough for me.

By your logic Barca should make Iniesta abandon his midfield duties and charge into the 18 yard box mercilessly looking for tap ins or cutbacks to score from.

Mata is more of a scorer than Hazard to me anyway. Far better finisher and more composed in front of goal.

You sign a striker and another forward to perform those tasks instead of forcing an artist like Eden into an unconventional role he's not comfortable in. Even Eden himself said creating for others gives him more joy than scoring a goal.

He'll always contribute about 10-15 goals a year and that's good enough for me.

By your logic Barca should make Iniesta abandon his midfield duties and charge into the 18 yard box mercilessly looking for tap ins or cutbacks to score from.

Mata is more of a scorer than Hazard to me anyway. Far better finisher and more composed in front of goal.

Haha what? By my logic? What the hell are you talking about? I never once said change roles or whatever the hell you are talking about. You are putting words in my mouth I was just saying if he so happens to score a lot goals, he so happens to score a lot of goals. Nothing is changing about Hazard or his role in the team, just adding goals to the mix. If he keeps doing what he is doing and scores a lot of goals while doing it, that's fine by me.

You are looking for an argument where there is none.