Eden Hazard

the wes

when did he say that? at the start of the season or just now?

When we signed him.

"There is a borderline in terms of what you would think is a good signing for United," he said.

"I see some values on players, like Hazard for instance. To me it was a lot of money. He's a good player, but £34m? We placed a value on Hazard which was well below what they were talking about. So if it doesn't work, well we're not worried about that."

Once Benteke was sent off and they had to retreat their pressing game on us Hazard was absolutely magnificent. And even though all the talk and praise will be on Lampard, without Hazard (and Mata) the club and Lampard would have been talk about in very different lights, the club may well not have been in the Champions league slots and Lampard would certainly not have broken the record without Hazard (and Mata).

We are really going to struggle in the final without him, Benfica play a good pressing game and we would really need someone like Hazard to break it up with his energy and drive.

My player of the season since January has been Mata, but now I'm wondering whether I should change it.

He will be the best player by mile next season in Premier League. No doubt. His close control is unmatchable in world. What a player.

Messi's close control in general play is better, I mean, it may never be matched. However Hazard probably has the best close control, when at absolute full speed/sprinting, in the world.

Hazard is like a young Messi with some of CR7's attributes thrown in.

Messi's close control in general play is better, I mean, it may never be matched. However Hazard probably has the best close control, when at absolute full speed/sprinting, in the world.

Hazard is like a young Messi with some of CR7's attributes thrown in.

Don't trouble yourself. Eden Hazard is Eden Hazard :)

the moments he improves his final ball, there will be nothing that could stop him. LAWD HAVE MERCY FOR THE OPPOSITION

edit: watching that video all I have to say is: fuck me if we're not perfectly suited for Mourinho with that counter-attack and possesion play.

Yes he is Eden Hazard nobody is denying that :D, but his game is simillar between two, Messi and Ronaldo.

Best player in epl?

As long as bale is in tott, hazard won't put up better stats than him...

Best player in epl?

As long as bale is in tott, hazard won't put up better stats than him...

Still he is better. Its like a quantum thing. Lower stats, still better.

Ps: stats do not reveal what you do for the team, nor how you have impact on the rythm of the game, or how you create space for others. Id love to compare their assists stats (next year - its only fair we do not compare a guy used to playing in th EPL with a newbie.)

Bale will proably always get more goals, I see Eden as better on pretty much every other front tbh.

Still he is better. Its like a quantum thing. Lower stats, still better.

Ps: stats do not reveal what you do for the team, nor how you have impact on the rythm of the game, or how you create space for others. Id love to compare their assists stats (next year - its only fair we do not compare a guy used to playing in th EPL with a newbie.)

Bale will proably always get more goals, I see Eden as better on pretty much every other front tbh.

Bale is.pretty much better than hazard in every aspect except holdup play and dribbling skills.