Eden Hazard

the wes

It's symbol of Wallonia, Eden's homeland.

Uhm ..... Wallonia is NOT a land. Belgium is. That symbol - just like the flemish lion - is really not the symbol you want because of the political background. You could start a civil war here, you know. Really, this is very sensitive stuff for Belgians :-)

Uhm ..... Wallonia is NOT a land. Belgium is. That symbol - just like the flemish lion - is really not the symbol you want because of the political background. You could start a civil war here, you know. Really, this is very sensitive stuff for Belgians :-)

Pffft, as if there would be a Civil War. With bastards like yourself frequenting the Netherlands; most Belgians would be too stoned off their tits to have a Civil War. Please.

Besides, everyone knows that French speaking Wallonia > Dutch speaking Flanders and nobody cares about the actual Flemish and German speaking Belgians. It's such a common fact of life that it almost pains me to teach a man that's lived in Belgium all his life about it. I used to look up to you, now I believe in nothing! I'm going to Law school.

Insert trollfaic here.

Pffft, as if there would be a Civil War. With bastards like yourself frequenting the Netherlands; most Belgians would be too stoned off their tits to have a Civil War. Please.

Besides, everyone knows that French speaking Wallonia > Dutch speaking Flanders and nobody cares about the actual Flemish and German speaking Belgians. It's such a common fact of life that it almost pains me to teach a man that's lived in Belgium all his life about it. I used to look up to you, now I believe in nothing! I'm going to Law school.

Insert trollfaic here.

Tell that to the seperatist party here that won the elections last year with around 30 % of the votes (2nd under 20%), that wants to split up belgium.

Also, the federal elections are in 2014 so when they repeat that stunt it just might happen.

You are like a german anthropologist visiting the Inuit for the first time thinking he knows it all :-) Vanitas vanitatum!

#trollfaceforspike

Tell that to the seperatist party here that won the elections last year with around 30 % of the votes (2nd under 20%), that wants to split up belgium.

Also, the federal elections are in 2014 so when they repeat that stunt it just might happen.

You are like a german anthropologist visiting the Inuit for the first time thinking he knows it all :-) Vanitas vanitatum!

#trollfaceforspike

Please, if I were a German anthropologist, I'd be disgusted by everything that was apart of he pure, powerful and unstoppable Aryan master race. Do you really think I'd be able to be in the same vicinity as the Innuit?

Splitting up countries always ends well doesn't it? North Ireland and the Republic, East and West Doucheland, the USSR, Yugoslavia, etc. All lovely events and almost no ramifications. You shouldn't be so worried. You could always move to Australia, the land where every man and woman is treated as equals as long as they are a Western European male.

You could always move to Australia, the land where every man and woman is treated as equals as long as they are a Western European male.

Be carefull what you wish for, matey :-) I'll be on your doorstep soon :Goober:

#trollfaceforspike

Qualification for the WC might save this country. L'union fait la forçe