Eden Hazard

the wes

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8609685/Eden-Hazard-hoping-to-end-first-season-at-Chelsea-with-a-medal?utm_source=TeamChelseaFC&utm_medium=twitter

Eden Hazard admits it is 'important' for him to end his debut season in English football with a winners' medal.

The Belgian playmaker opted to complete a move to Chelsea last summer, snubbing advances from various other top clubs in the process.

He felt linking up with a side that had recently been crowned champions of Europe would be the best career move, but it has been a rough ride for him at Stamford Bridge.

There is, however, every chance that he could end the campaign as an FA Cup and Europa League winner - and there is a determination on his part to ensure that Chelsea land at least one of those prizes.

Hazard said: "I am playing all the time, which is what I wanted. We will see if I win trophies - that is important."

"Hazard said: I am playing all the time, which is what I wanted."

Yeh he's kinda like messi there, physically he's a player that can play everything without getting injured, this year he had to adapt so that did'nt go aswell also because of the amount of games we played, but he always said that at lille before his transfer. I think he would rather play all the games at lille fe than join a club where he can only play 30-50% of the games and earn (a lot) more because of his love for football.

"Hazard said: I am playing all the time, which is what I wanted."

Yeh he's kinda like messi there, physically he's a player that can play everything without getting injured, this year he had to adapt so that did'nt go aswell also because of the amount of games we played, but he always said that at lille before his transfer. I think he would rather play all the games at lille fe than join a club where he can only play 30-50% of the games and earn (a lot) more because of his love for football.

Indeed, but please stop the comparisons with Messi, it's driving me nuts :confused:

Indeed, but please stop the comparisons with Messi, it's driving me nuts :confused:

I think its the first time i am comparing him with Messi, and even so i think this one is righteous/doesn't say in any ways he's as good as messi (doesn't mean i might think so!!! ;))?

I think its the first time i am comparing him with Messi, and even so i think this one is righteous/doesn't say in any ways he's as good as messi (doesn't mean i might think so!!! ;))?

Not aimed at you, in general. Seems any decent prospect is getting compared to Messi. People don't realise what an abundance of great players there are these days :(

I have a big problem, even if I understand perfectly French, I always read the subtitle, everytime !! Anyway, nice vid.

why do you read if you understand lol

I have a big problem, even if I understand perfectly French, I always read the subtitle, everytime !! Anyway, nice vid.

lol those dreamteams aren't quite balanced :) 2-5-3

Jordan Lukaku's:

Marcelo - Vermaelen / Di Maria - Schweinsteiger - Ozil - Alonso - Bale / De Bruyne - Lukaku - Ronaldo

Thorgan Hazards:

Kompany - Ramos / Iniesta - Witsel - Xavi - Fellaini - Ribery / Hazard - Falcao - Neymar