Eden Hazard

the wes

Cant help but feel he will leave us for Barca or Madrid within a few season :'(

He wont, if we win trohpies.We can be the Barcelona of England if our board make the right decisions, we have the power to play beautiful football, entraining football, and win trophies, we just need decisions, and good ones.

He wont, if we win trohpies.We can be the Barcelona of England if our board make the right decisions, we have the power to play beautiful football, entraining football, and win trophies, we just need decisions, and good ones.

First good decision would be to hire a really good manager. MOYES!

Barcelona of England is the most cringeworthy statement ever

Barcelona of England is the most cringeworthy statement ever

Barcelona in terms of beatiful football, not the Tiki Taka & all these things.Since Man United 2006/2009 no team in England plays entraining football, a team that you want to watch, and you enjoy their football.

Barcelona in terms of beatiful football, not the Tiki Taka & all these things.Since Man United 2006/2009 no team in England plays entraining football, a team that you want to watch, and you enjoy their football.

Well that's not completely subjective.

Explain.

In whatever some people view as 'beautiful' football. I knw many who absolutely think its boring to watch Barca due to their philosophy of football. In the premier league, Arsenal plays a tranquil style of football whereas United are very direct and we used our brute force/counter attack tactic. There is no right answer in this debate, all of a matter of opinion in what they find the best for their club and if it is entertaining for them.

In whatever some people view as 'beautiful' football. I knw many who absolutely think its boring to watch Barca due to their philosophy of football. In the premier league, Arsenal plays a tranquil style of football whereas United are very direct and we used our brute force/counter attack tactic. There is no right answer in this debate, all of a matter of opinion in what they find the best for their club and if it is entertaining for them.

Are you amazed by their football ? I dont think.

Do you love our kick n rush style under Rafat Benitez ? Even when you have the Hazard & Mata ? Lets begin to play some football, and then we could possibly think about beatiful football.

I adore Tiki Taka but I'm speaking with an open mind that labeling it as beautiful football is subjective and nothing more. Lots of people prefer direct play, quick tempo, total football, etc

Well thats is opinions, if we can play nice football & win, i would be the happiest of men.But i dont think people prefer to have a team dominated most of times & counter attacking as their main objective, people want to have a team that dominate, it makes the fan happy even if the result is not always good.If we can emulate Bayern's style, that would be great.

Well thats is opinions, if we can play nice football & win, i would be the happiest of men.But i dont think people prefer to have a team dominated most of times & counter attacking as their main objective, people want to have a team that dominate, it makes the fan happy even if the result is not always good.If we can emulate Bayern's style, that would be great.

the most important are the results

i believed you were saying the opposite ( my english is bad sorry). but you say even if the results is always good?

No, its very clear, it would be nicer for everybody to see his team dominate & win.If you prefer French, i can cope with that too :)

YOU TALK ABOUT PEOPLE ,NOT YOU?

I'm a part of this "people" if you want.