Eden Hazard

the wes

One thing he didn't do anymore is really play with his defenders like at 1:40 in the 2009-2010 (untill recently really), glad he has to confidence again for that stuff :)

I wonder if he has changed his physical training.

It seems to me like he was becoming stiff by adding more muscle and power while in the beginning of his career he was moving like a cat.

Now it seems like he's not as stiff as he's agains dancing with and around the ball more easily.

I wonder if he has changed his physical training.

It seems to me like he was becoming stiff by adding more muscle and power while in the beginning of his career he was moving like a cat.

Now it seems like he's not as stiff as he's agains dancing with and around the ball more easily.

Sacrifice a little bit of agility for more balance and power? That's fine. He can still move his body around very swiftly. It's amazingly hard to get the ball off this lad due to his wonderful balance and power whilst still having brilliant feet.

oddly enough I still remember the first time I heard about Eden. Reports were coming in about a 14 year old wonder kid with unique talent. I've been following him ever since. Can't believe its already 8 years ago

Lol. Same thing for me. Kinda fell in love with the lad ever since.

Sacrifice a little bit of agility for more balance and power? That's fine. He can still move his body around very swiftly. It's amazingly hard to get the ball off this lad due to his wonderful balance and power whilst still having brilliant feet.

You misunderstood me, I thought he was doing too much power exercise last year and maybe beginning of the season, like doing squat with too much weight.

I think the physio have worked on his balance as he's much more balanced now and we can see his shooting technique has improved.

But it seems to me he's less stiff now, his shooting more fluid like he has not the same hip lol.

At the start of the season, not knowing too much about him at the time. I really thought this kid had a good upside while watching him play. Very good with the ball, skilled, and played like some experienced vet. Since then he's gotten alot better. Really hope we can keep him for a good amount of years :)

We'll let Mourinho decide.

Yeah was talking about Belgium.. I guess i should have clarified. Hazard needs someone like Mata around him. I reckon KDB thinks the most like him in the NT, but they were both on the flanks for most of the game