Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 7

Hazard is a winger, he's not solely a creative player like Silva or Iniesta, he has totally different skill sets.

Also Neymar better than Bale/Hazard? :lol: Give me a break.

Bale>Hazard>Neymar.

Bale right now it better than Hazard, he's way more consistent, Hazard at his best is better but we only get that five games a season.

• Like 2
  • Replies 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Bale is better long passer and crosses the ball as good as anyone...

I don't know what makes you say that but I agree Hazard needs to work on his corners ... and now that both Lamps and Luiz are gone, we might be in for quite a treat from him in-regards to free kicks

Bale is better in set piece situations

yeah, I said he's the better athlete ... but I don't know how much that takes away from Hazard given his role in the team. (Messi/Iniesta/Robben/Gotze/Reus in my mind)

Bale has superior physical attributes and far more aggressive than Hazard.

yeah, he's faster too :) ... but that wont make him better than a guy who takes PKs without looking at the ball B)

Yea

it's true, last season bale was very good in both champion league and copa del rey final. the tika taka was not good for robben and bayern that why i'm sad for lewandowski.

Lewa should have come here!

It's true mate ! perfect striker for us. If only bayern doesn't win the champions league, i think instead of bayern, he would go to a premier league club (us).

• Like 1

They are. Messi and Ronaldo basically highly impact games every game - Bale doesn't do it as consistently as either.

No one is on their level or close to it IMO.

you're right. to inconsistent but in the big game he can make the differrence. But like hazard he's young we must wait to see is full potential.

• Like 2

I consider Hazard, Reus, Robben, Bale, Ribery (ok the guy has been poor recently) Di Maria and Alexis Sanchez to be the only true world class players (wingers). I don't consider guys like Neymar or Gotze to be on the same level (yet) as these players. I also don't see any of those guys being able to carry Chelsea the way Hazard did this past season. Maybe Bale, because he's done it before in the PL with Spurs. I just don't see a guy like Neymar being able to do that. He scores a couple of goals for Brazil and all of a sudden he's the best. As if club performances are not the bread and butter of evaluating a player's true level. Fickle, fickle, fickle.

• Like 1

I really must be missing something about Bale because I just don't rate him that highly. He's an exceptional athlete with a good shot, but I consider him a supremely average footballer.

• Like 3

I consider Hazard, Reus, Robben, Bale, Ribery (ok the guy has been poor recently) Di Maria and Alexis Sanchez to be the only true world class players (wingers). I don't consider guys like Neymar or Gotze to be on the same level (yet) as these players. I also don't see any of those guys being able to carry Chelsea the way Hazard did this past season. Maybe Bale, because he's done it before in the PL with Spurs. I just don't see a guy like Neymar being able to do that. He scores a couple of goals for Brazil and all of a sudden he's the best. As if club performances are not the bread and butter of evaluating a player's true level. Fickle, fickle, fickle.

This. Neymar is nowhere near these guys, let alone Messi & Ronaldo. Reus and Bale are significantly better than him.

Don't forget Zlatan on that list. And .....Suarez.

I really must be missing something about Bale because I just don't rate him that highly. He's an exceptional athlete with a good shot, but I consider him a supremely average footballer.

That's exactly how I used to think of him, until I watched last CL final.

Unsurprisingly enough Ronaldo vanished and Bale was the player who made a difference. Yes, he missed an opportunity before equalizing, but kudos to him that he kept on trying.

Bale is younger too and it was his first season in Spain. I don't think this is the best we are going to see from him..

• Like 2

This. Neymar is nowhere near these guys, let alone Messi & Ronaldo. Reus and Bale are significantly better than him.

Don't forget Zlatan on that list. And .....Suarez.

I was just talking about wide players alone though.

Anyway, this entire conversation is becoming boring and it all stemmed from the "usual suspect" poster or two spouting their usual nonsense disguised as an opinion.

He's a very average footballer yes. Terrible in tight spaces, average passer, average ball control, not a great dribbler & very one-footed.

Bale is basically Theo Walcott on drugs.

• Like 1