Followers 7

• Replies 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Well he stated there is no chance of him leaving, didn't he? Let's see how long it takes until the next PSG rumour appears :D

Next summer

I really hope he stand at Chelsea. I am guessing Chelsea hope so too, they are apparently giving replacement shirts to people who bought Hazard 17 shirts with n 10 ones, after swapping them they will have to do it again if he leaves :(

As I always say if you have to get a name on your shirt, get your own, you will never let yourself down. Your Chelsea for life.

Who the fuck is Degryse? They're playing fucking friendlies.

The 'star' of Sheffield Wednesday years back. Bit of a jealous ex pro.

Hoping that Hazard shines for Belgium in this world cup. This would be a huge boost in confidence for the guy and Chelsea FC as well. His performances for his national team have been ordinary. Lukaku is a beast for the national team though(although it won't matter as he might leave).

• Like 1

At least it has quotes I guess..

It is correct, it is based on an exclusive interview with a Belgium Paper. It's all over the internet in Belgium, so he's definitely staying

The 'star' of Sheffield Wednesday years back. Bit of a jealous ex pro.

Wednesday was at the end of his career, he had a monumental career in Belgium back when the teams actually still mattered in Europe, and he played for Belgium on several World Cups.

That said, I too get tired of these ex-internationals whining about current players. Times have changed. All of these boys are better professionals than you guys ever were back in the day. Eden played what, 70 matches this year and he just doesn't want to get injured during a friendly against a shitty team.

Hoping that Hazard shines for Belgium in this world cup. This would be a huge boost in confidence for the guy and Chelsea FC as well. His performances for his national team have been ordinary. Lukaku is a beast for the national team though(although it won't matter as he might leave).

Lukaku isn't a beast. He just scores goals sometimes. His overall performance is no way near brilliant. He loses possession many times and passes un-accurate,