Followers 7

• Replies 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Giving Hazard the nr10 shirt is the same as saying fuck you to the french media who are trying everything to get their chouchoi back to france.

I love it

• Like 2

If there are still doubts about him not leaving, his father, who 's also his agent, said to the press that the transfer rumours are nonsense and that Hazard just wants to focus on the World Cup.

• Like 1

Why do you think his position will change because of change to #10? He was playing for Lille with that number and mostly as winger (he had lot of freedom to go inside though) and he plays on wing for Belgium where he also has #10.

Just wonder whether his position may change to that #10 role now too. Of course we have plenty of options with Hazard, Willian, Schurrle and Oscar but I just wonder if these Lavezzi rumors are true and he comes in for the left side.

Willian Hazard Lavezzi

Costa

no.

Where do I start dissecting a huge post like this.....

Easy. It's either Oscar or Willian in the middle.

The amount of pressing the cam has to do in the game, do you really want Hazard to play in the middle or have the option to cutback from the leftside with the least amount of defensive responsibility, so his energy can be concentrated to the offensive end. Hazard, has the best of both worlds. The least amount of defensive work and the option to cutback and move around the pitch.

People that keep insisted on hazard playing in the middle because of Oscar's lack of creativity, really don't understand Jose and what happened with Ozil at Madrid. Mourinho kept putting Ozil in the right side come his 3rd season because Ozil never had good stamina nor did he press well, even though he was by far their best creative option.

Easy. It's either Oscar or Willian in the middle.

The amount of pressing the cam has to do in the game, do you really want Hazard to play in the middle or have the option to cutback from the leftside with the least amount of defensive responsibility, so his energy can be concentrated to the offensive end. Hazard, has the best of both worlds. The least amount of defensive work and the option to cutback and move around the pitch.

People that keep insisted on hazard playing in the middle because of Oscar's lack of creativity, really don't understand Jose and what happened with Ozil at Madrid. Mourinho kept putting Ozil in the right side come his 3rd season because Ozil never had good stamina nor did he press well, even though he was by far their best creative option.

That's all I wanted was a reasoned response.

Many thanks.

• Like 1

Meh. Hazard may like the No.10 shirt but would have rather see him continue to wear No.17 and make it worthwhile.

Then again, we might just see switch from the Bosingwa mode to Mata. :Goober:

His dad is quoted on sky sports as saying there will be no news on a transfer until after the world cup. Now there's a high chance that his dad is just a money grabbing twat who wants a transfer to happen so that he gets a cut but I can't help think that there's more to come.

• Like 1

His dad is quoted on sky sports as saying there will be no news on a transfer until after the world cup. Now there's a high chance that his dad is just a money grabbing twat who wants a transfer to happen so that he gets a cut but I can't help think that there's more to come.

Yup reminds me of Robbens dad.

''Eden has a good WC, and in the shop window means I will get 10% if hes flogged off '' is what he means

I think age is an important factor. Ronaldo is close to 30 so his value probably took a hit.

Which is fair enough, but Messi shouldn't be worth twice more.
  • Like 1