Eden Hazard

the wes

That's why if Roman leaves this club, we could be wiped from football within a week, because i don't think anyone would tackle our debt we have on this club, even though it's not concerning now but when he leaves i don't think anyone will touch the debt the club has.

But first something must trigger Roman to want to leave the club. He seems to be emotionaly invested in this club and rather fond of the boys in blue. Also, Arkadiy Abramovic is set to inherit ownership.

Problem: Debt

Solution: Roman's cash

Problem: Indebted to Roman

Solution: Roman doesn't give a fuck about the Debt owed to him

Win-Win

Problem: Debt

Solution: Roman's cash

Problem: Indebted to Roman

Solution: Roman doesn't give a fuck about the Debt owed to him

Problem: Roman dies and his son inherits the club and he does give a fuck about the debt

You see? Circular logic.

Problem: Roman dies and his son inherits the club and he does give a fuck about the debt

Why would he care? He sees how much his father loves the club. He won't want to take advantage of us. He would want the best for us, as obviously he is a Chelsea fan.

Not unless they were being genuine trolls, like talking shit about us or Chelsea.

Did shonex do that?

No, he just posted a fake link. Relax

Its annoying regardless of who it is.

Why would he care? He sees how much his father loves the club. He won't want to take advantage of us. He would want the best for us, as obviously he is a Chelsea fan.

It all hypothical. The point is that CHelsea is still in debt even though all the debt have been cleared. I know the club isn't expected to pay the debt off, but the fact remains the debt exsists (hence the catch 22). Just so you know I agree with you, I just like arguing and wanted to get a point across :D

It all hypothical. The point is that CHelsea is still in debt even though all the debt have been cleared. I know the club isn't expected to pay the debt off, but the fact remains the debt exsists (hence the catch 22). Just so you know I agree with you, I just like arguing and wanted to get a point across :D

Good ol' Spike :lol:

I wasn't laughing at Man United at all, i pointed out there debts and said they cannot sign him and pay high wages for him. The lad just seems to get on my nervous, i don't know him in person and maybe it's wrong for me to call him a bell end, but he just seems like he rates himself too highly and is demanding this and that, he seems someone who would disrupt the dressing room or leave when we don't do well.

I can only say... Media were hyping this kid a lot! Reports of his wages, demands,... are surely created by journalists who wanted a spicy story and maybe by some things his manager said (never Eden himself).

"Someone who disrupt the dressing room": watch this movie about his final match. He WAS the star of the dressing room there. Seems to me that he was very loved by all of his teammates! http://dai.ly/K4ogIK

"Abandoning his team": He was playing at Lille since 2007. Even when a lot of big clubs were offering him great contracts (every transfer period more and more)... he stayed at the 'little' club to play European football with them. He said he would leave after this season but gave it all untill the final game (with a hattrick!). Which made him a man of his word and very loved by anyone who has something to do with Lille football club. You can clearly see in this video everyone is allowing/granting him his move to a big club. This will not happen when you are known as the selfish, arrogant, 'star' of the dressing room.

Believe me... this kid is very likeable and a man of his word. If we miss out on him... our club really misses out an amazing talent :(.

by the way: I wasn't really directing myself towards you Mr Sloth :). I've read all this stupid things about Hazard being selfish, arrogant, mercenary... etc. when City came to the story. But the a few days later we were back in the race offering him even more than City (or so was said by crappy references) and suddenly United was laughed at because they had less money... I mean ... hypocritism at its best :).

I can only say... Media were hyping this kid a lot! Reports of his wages, demands,... are surely created by journalists who wanted a spicy story and maybe by some thing his manager said (never Eden himself).

"Someone who disrupt the dressing room": watch this movie about his final match. He WAS the star of the dressing room there. Seems to me that he was very loved by all of his teammates! http://dai.ly/K4ogIK

"Abandoning his team": He was playing at Lille since 2007. Even when a lot of big clubs were offering him great contracts (every transfer period more and more)... he stayed at the club to play European football with his club. He said he would leave after this season but gave it all untill the final game (with a hattrick!). Which made him a man of his word and very loved by anyone who has something to do with Lille football club. You can clearly see in this video everyone is allowing/granting him his move to a big club. This will not happen when you are known as the selfish, arrogant, 'star' of the dressing room.

Believe me... this kid is very likeable and a man of his word. If we miss out on him... our club really misses out an amazing talent :(.

by the way: I wasn't really directing myself towards you Mr Sloth :). I've read all this stupid things about Hazard being selfish, arrogant, mercenary... etc. when City came to the story. But the a few days later we were back in the race offering him even more than City (or so was said by crappy references) and suddenly United was laughed at because they had less money... I mean ... hypocritism at its best :).

I value your opinion highly because I think you know Hazard (and Belgian/French football) the best on TC. I wish I could speak French for the sake of that video (also to impress the ladies).

I value your opinion highly because I think you know Hazard (and Belgian/French football) the best on TC. I wish I could speak French for the sake of that video (also to impress the ladies).

Haha :)!

Ok I will give it a shot for a short translation of the video. Give me a minute or 3 :)

http://dai.ly/K4ogIK

• Reporters starts by saying 'there is nothing to play for in this game' => Lille could not be champions anymore... and 3rd place was already sure.
  • Eden joins him and says: Nothing to play for? Wait a minute... this is my final game, hope for a good game and a victory!
  • Reporter: do you think things will get emotional tonight?
  • Eden: Yes of course. Especially for myself but also a little bit for everyone here tonight because a page will be turned after this game => Lille will play in a new stadium next season and therefor this will not only be my last game but also the last game in this stadium. And will all the great moments we have lived here in this stadium... yes I think emotions will get the upper hand strongly at the end of the game.
  • Reporter: Do you think there will be something prepared especially for you tonight? (since this was his final game at Lille)
  • Eden: (shy) I don't know... we will see. I'm not that easily surprised... but we will see what happens (shy laughter).

Voiceover: Another trophy for Eden, this time he's awarded best player of April! Eden who is loved by everyone is also elected back to back trophies of player of the year at the Ligue 1 and is going to give it all in his final game in France! What will the defenders of the opposition (Nancy) think of this.

• Reporter: Will you try to trip him over tonight? (like tackle him to stop him)
  • Nancy defender: (Laughing) No no... I don't think that's possible... a lot have tried before this season.

Voiceover: Objective is to play a good game to honor the stadium, the fans and of course Eden Hazard.

Lille President: We will try to have fun tonight. Because that is the most important.

• Reporter: Did you prepare something special tonight?
  • Mavuba (captian of Lille): For Eden?
  • Reporter: For Eden, for the stadium...
  • Mavuba: For the stadium we hope for the win. For Eden... yes there is a surprise (laughs). I will not be captian tonight.

Voiceover: The first surprise is there: Eden Hazard will be the captian for tonights game.

Then commentator (with a rather gay voice) takes over :):

• already after 10 minutes reason to celebrate... Joe Cole launches Hazard: (gay sound) Come on EDEN... YOU HAVE TO SCORE EDEN... YESSSSS GOALLLLLL FOR EDEN HAZARD! HIS 18TH OF THE SEASON :)
  • then amazing action by Dimitri Payet: Hazard is an artist... but Payet as well. again goal celebration like 'the village people' would do it :).
  • moments later the second goal of Eden! More or less the same goals as the first one.

Voice over: Eden has done everything at Lille in the past years... everything except for a hattrick. Penalty... perfect moment for the Belgian to get his 1st hattrick for Lille.

Like always he remais very calm from the spot and he scores his first hattrick of his career.

Half Time interview with Eden: Yes we are having fun... it's going well. We wanted to play well and to shine in this last game... and even though it's only half time... I think we are succeeding at the moment and the fans and players are having a good time. Let's hope to continue like this in the second half.

Voiceover: Unfortunately the second half is less spectacular... but more a moment to celebrate the players that will leave. First Joe Cole... a great player!

Then the time has come to celebrate Hazard.

Commentators: Now the time has come to say goodbye to Eden Hazard. Enjoy this moment... enjoy, enjoy! Take your time to go off the pitch and enjoy your moment. After all the great moments you have given to the Lille fans, to the club, to the city of Lille, to French socces in general, the time has now come to play in another League. Well done kid... and good luck!!

=> cheering and standing ovation by the crowd.

After game (that ended 4-1) players form a circle around Hazard to say goodbye. At the age of 21 he has scored 36 goals and has gives 33 assists... he ends with the title of most assists in the Ligue 1 this year and he receives ANOTHER award. An AMAZING talent who will now explore new horizons.

• Mavuba (captian): He a great player and I'm very happy for him now. It's logical he will leave now to play on a higher level. I'm very happy he can celebrate tonight with his brother and little kid.
  • Joe Cole (with a VERY VERY funny/bad french accent): Amazing technique, Great GREAT player.
  • Rudi Garcia (manager Lille): It's the best final game we could have given to the fans. Great game by us and one of the greatest talents ever, Eden Hazard. We will miss him A LOT. That's for sure.
  • Eden Hazard: (to his kid) Do you want to talk? blablablabla (baby talk) No (laughs). Yes I'm am emotional. This is heartwarming, all stadium that are shouting your name, this feels good.
  • Reporter: What do you want to say to your fans as a final word?
  • Eden Hazard: I will be forever with them... Lille will forever be the club of my heart.

Voice over: The goodbye of the stadium, the fans, his teammates and the staff was at same level of this young Belgian guy... Very high! Ciao to the artist and good luck!!

Last words of Eden to the fans: What I've become is certainly also thanks to the support of all of you guys and especially also thanks to my team. So please can I hear a very loud and warm applause for my teammates please.

Voice over: Lille football club, His team end this season on the 3rd place and qualifies to play in the Champions League in the new stadium next year.

Pfffff what a work :)! Hope you guys can do something with the translation. Make sure to remind some of the french words... for ze Ladiesss ;)!!

And now I'm off to Tarifa for some surfing! I'm in spain for a short week of holidays! Well deserved after all this translation work :)!

Thank you for the Translation Antholy :) Anyway the part where he says Lille will always be the club of his heart says it all really. Like Torres he will be a bit Mercenay-ish and go where the trophies and Money is. That does not mean he is a bad person though, as most people would do that.