Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

I honnestly believe money cant make Eden go to Madrid.. The only thing i can see causing him to make a switch is either lack of enjoyement of the game, or the inability to progress as a player. He wants to realize his full potential, thats why he came here in the first place...

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

We should rest him this week.

He had heavy legs when he came in against Norwich wich you could see when he had that yellow for fouling a counter-attack and he had difficulties to catch the Norwich player and make a sprint. Today was the same.

Hazard has 17 assists in all competitions. Not bad for an overpriced flop, eh? :lol: I bet United are absolutely kicking themselves!

Only 11 actually, unless you count winning those penalties and free kicks as assists.

I have thought about that so many times. Hazard seems to be highly ambitious and wants to win trophies (which is a good thing) but he seems to be terrible at learning languages. So that might be in our favour if the likes of Madrid did come knocking on the door.

For some reason, I can never imagine the likes of Mata, Oscar and Luiz leaving though.

Hazard is on a long contract which will be extended after a couple of years most probably.

If he progresses as expected it will take huge money to prise him away and Roman invest's without a player sale, so i think it's safe to say if this Real Madrid dream is true what we make for him will be reinvested straight back into strengthening the team.

I don't want him to leave but what will be will be, it won't happen for a few years at the very worst so enjoy him, he isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

I have liked him since the first day he came here. He's the most dynamic player in the Premier League with his runs, dribbles and ability to go past defenders. And what comforts me the most is that he's still so young. He's an entertaining player to watch and he plays especially well together with Mata. In the future I want Eden to develop his shooting, crosses and consistency in the matches. And, what needs to be said, is that his physique could be slightly better.

I have liked him since the first day he came here. He's the most dynamic player in the Premier League with his runs, dribbles and ability to go past defenders. And what comforts me the most is that he's still so young. He's an entertaining player to watch and he plays especially well together with Mata. In the future I want Eden to develop his shooting, crosses and consistency in the matches. And, what needs to be said, is that his physique could be slightly better.

Completely agree! The defensive side of his game needs a lot of work... however, being consistent now, the aspects he needs to work on are certainly workable. It is far easier to learn how to tackle than it is (learn how) to control the ball if you don't yet know how. Hazard has perfect first touch and I've played with folks with perfect first touch before, so I know.

Though in games like this one, the manager wouldn't have started Hazard if Ramires weren't on the other side of the pitch offering what Hazard does not. It's all about balance.

When Hazard gets some rest, and spend some time in the gym, I won't be one saying he's a flop or something like that; it's just the natural development process of a young player.

I have liked him since the first day he came here. He's the most dynamic player in the Premier League with his runs, dribbles and ability to go past defenders. And what comforts me the most is that he's still so young.

You should watch a tottenham game whenever you have the chance. Pay extra attention to #11.

Did anybody notice that in the last weeks we're attacking soo much down the right side? IMO that's one of the main reasons why he wasn't such an outstanding player like he was in the first matches of the season. But tbh, nobody could expect the story to continue after winning all MOTM awards in his first 4 (?) BPL appearances.

Did anybody notice that in the last weeks we're attacking soo much down the right side? IMO that's one of the main reasons why he wasn't such an outstanding player like he was in the first matches of the season. But tbh, nobody could expect the story to continue after winning all MOTM awards in his first 4 (?) BPL appearances.

Yeah i did notice that. No idea why that is though.

Yeah, but I only noticed that the last game. He didn't get the ball a lot. I had the impression from the 20th minute till about the 40th he didn't even got one ball. So I looked it up and guess what, he only had 38 touches. Second lowest on the team, besides Ivanovic (30): http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/615106/LiveStatistics/England-Premier-League-2012-2013-Everton-Chelsea . Ramires, the right side, had 63 touches, which is significantly higher (although he played the whole game). We can't expect Hazard to have an impact when he doesn't get the ball. He got it mostly on his own half too. Oscar (15) had almost half of Hazard's touches whilst playing only 5 minutes (he came on in the 85th minute). I wouldn't mind if it was Moses or Mata on the right side who got that many touches in favour of Hazard but I do when it's Ramires. He's not a winger..