Eden Hazard

the wes

Everyone looks sexy in Royal Blue! How could he resist?

I want everyone to remember the Aguero situation. He wanted higher wages than everyone at Chelsea and the board rejected. HOW DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL?

I'm still angry till this very day about letting Aguero Slip through our fingers. We CANNOT let it happen again with Hazard.

I'm still angry till this very day about letting Aguero Slip through our fingers. We CANNOT let it happen again with Hazard.

AGUERO IS CLOSEST ANYONE WILL EVER GET TO MARADONA

He will probably never be as good as Diego, but he will sure as hell come close.

Eden Hazard tempted by Chelsea's UCL glory: "Yes I said it'd be between Manchester clubs but it makes you hesitate.Of course it makes you think as Chelsea have won the Champions League.They're a big team with great players. I always said I wanted to be playing and I think playing there is a possibility." -S

Eden Hazard tempted by Chelsea's UCL glory: "Yes I said it'd be between Manchester clubs but it makes you hesitate.Of course it makes you think as Chelsea have won the Champions League.They're a big team with great players. I always said I wanted to be playing and I think playing there is a possibility." -S

Everywhere is a possibility.

Not gonna believe anything he says regarding his club choice until he's put pen to paper

United seal Hazard deal

Eden Hazard will become United's first signing of summer 2012 after the Reds successfully negotiated a transfer with Lille.

A club statement published on Sunday reads as follows:

"Manchester United is delighted to announce it has signed an agreement with Lille for the transfer of Eden Hazard.

"The deal will be completed once the player returns from international duty."

okay closed this thread

Man-City have penned a deal with Lille to play them in their new stadium for a friendly.

They organised it a month and a bit ago, but since then a lot of equations have entered the fray and if it did play a part then it might not anymore with his manager confessing that Hazard has changed his mind in recent weeks.