Eden Hazard

the wes

Let's just see what happens. What i do know is that we are the champions of europe which puts us in the enviable position that the likes of madrid and barca will struggle to entice our best players to leave (ramires, luiz, etc) and we are hugely attractive for players to move to. This summer is going to be very enjoyable!

Don't really care if he's a money grabbing cunt. As long as he's legit, we can move him like United moved Ronaldo. I like our chances as we can offer:

Money

More appearances

London lifestyle

CL football

Belgian teammates

Promising:

Hazard has changed his mind, says Lille boss Garcia

The 48-year-old says that his star man is yet to decide his next club after the Belgian scored a hat-trick in his last-ever appearance for LOSC

http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2012/05/21/3116405/hazard-has-changed-his-mind-says-lille-boss-garcia

I know its goal but it has quotes and not a exclusive so could be true.

Also Guardian have posted the Hazard news, and they have included the quote which said his agent met with Chelsea & Manchester. Guardian are pretty reliable too.

Couldn't care less about him. Trying to stir up as much as he can to get bigger wages.

I know, what a douchebag right? Trying to get more money for the job he does. I would never do that for my job.

Im not sure how indecisive he really is. I think he did make a decision (either Man U or Man City). I would guess he thought, like most the world, that we would have lost in the finals and not qualified for the CL next year. Now we won the title, and seemed to up our interest in him, it gave him another option that as of 2-3 days ago he didn't really consider. Now he has to go through the process again of making a decision between whichever manchester club he decided on and chelsea. Hopefully it is Chelsea.

Winning the Champions League does have its drawbacks - sort of. Everyone was hoping the Eden Hazard transfer saga would be over one way or another with the conclusion of the Ligue 1 season, but the Lille winger has now claimed that Chelsea's European Cup triumph has catapulted them back into contention for the young Belgium's services:

As long as I've not put pen to paper, I won't say where I'm going. Chelsea makes you hesitate. They've won the Champions League and they'll be in it next season. For now nothing's been decided but it will be soon. Now I want to join up with the national team and then go on holiday. It'll do me a lot of good.

It is possible that Chelsea's arrival at the negotiation table will delay things, as nothing is done. My agent has met with Manchester and with Chelsea. They both give good offers and are both great clubs. I don't know. It's not been finalised yet.

-Source: Canal+ via

Guardian.

We've talked at length about Hazard's agent's ability to manipulate the media and he's got this down to a science at this point. My suspicion is that every single time he says something like this he's trying to drum up attention from the teams that aren't mentioned. 'I'm going to Manchester' means 'make me a better offer, Chelsea'. 'Chelsea or Manchester (City?)' means 'Hey, Arsene, what are you going to do with the Robin van Persie money'.

Hazard is maximising his future earnings here, which is good for him, but he's coming across like a complete tool in doing so, which probably isn't. Or maybe he loves to troll and is enjoying the heck out of it. No matter what, I'd guess he won't the most popular man in England regardless of where he ends up deciding to ply his trade.

Im not sure how indecisive he really is. I think he did make a decision (either Man U or Man City). I would guess he thought, like most the world, that we would have lost in the finals and not qualified for the CL next year. Now we won the title, and seemed to up our interest in him, it gave him another option that as of 2-3 days ago he didn't really consider. Now he has to go through the process again of making a decision between whichever manchester club he decided on and chelsea. Hopefully it is Chelsea.

Hence indecision. When you are like me the process goes like this:

1. Weigh up options
  2. Make a decision
  3. Become anxious about decision
  4. Weigh up options again
  5. Make a decision
  6. More options become apparent so old decision means nothing
  7. Become anxious about new options
  8. One week later final decision is made and anxiety is at all time high

Some of you are idiotic with your hate. He is one of the most wanted assets in his field. He has a right to toss and turn how he likes. When you hone your craft to that level of precision, you have earned the right. You have earned the right to get the most out of it all.

Some of you are ridiculous acting as if you would do differently. You're not a tool or a douche for wanting the best for yourself, and trying to acquire the most you can.

This is coming from someone who has great doubts about how his game would even translate in the EPL.

Some of you are idiotic with your hate. He is one of the most wanted assets in his field. He has a right to toss and turn how he likes. When you hone your craft to that level of precision, you have earned the right. You have earned the right to get the most out of it all.

Some of you are ridiculous acting as if you would do differently. You're not a tool or a douche for wanting the best for yourself, and trying to acquire the most you can.

This is coming from someone who has great doubts about how his game would even translate in the EPL.

I would milk everything for what it's worth to ensure a legendary status. You only get one career.