Followers 9

• Replies 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

12 hours ago, killer1257 said:

I miss him soooo much emoji24.pngemoji24.pngemoji24.pngemoji24.pngemoji24.png

Gesendet von meinem VOG-L29 mit Tapatalk

Just like with Drogba, always liked watching Chelsea with Hazard, because you would always expect them to pull something out of the hat even if the match was not going well.

• Like 2
  • 2 months later...
45 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Has been decimated that boy, wiped out.

Mistake going to Spain. And advertising those biscuits. He should have at least gone to club whose colours dont emphasise the size of his arse. 

Always be a hero though - just for that one against the yids ⚽

• Like 4
44 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Mistake going to Spain. And advertising those biscuits. He should have at least gone to club whose colours dont emphasise the size of his arse. 

Always be a hero though - just for that one against the yids ⚽

As they say the grass aint always greener on the other side, bad mistake as you said. The size of his ass done us good plenty though 😁

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

As they say the grass aint always greener on the other side, bad mistake as you said. The size of his ass done us good plenty though 😁

Yup. They kept saying 'low centre of gravity' like Maradonna but it isnt its having a massive arse. 

• Like 1

Think all young players should be shown Eden’s career here and then his last 2 seasons with Real. Just shows doesn’t matter how talented you are, if your world class for a period, if you don’t train well or get into bad training routines sooner or later it can catch up to you. He isn’t finished but if next season is the same for him, he’s done as a top top player, although havent heard one mention of it since he went to Madrid anyway so could argue he already is. Hes meant to be in his best years. Wouldnt touch him with a 9 foot barge pole if he was available in the summer .

Edited by OneMoSalah
1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Think all young players should be shown Eden’s career here and then his last 2 seasons with Real. Just shows doesn’t matter how talented you are, if your world class for a period, if you don’t train well or get into bad training routines sooner or later it can catch up to you. He isn’t finished but if next season is the same for him, he’s done as a top top player, although havent heard one mention of it since he went to Madrid anyway so could argue he already is. Hes meant to be in his best years. Wouldnt touch him with a 9 foot barge pole if he was available in the summer .

How high is his wages at RM? Anyone knows? Maybe as a loan I might be enticed but I doubt RM will go for that.

1 hour ago, Atomiswave said:

How high is his wages at RM? Anyone knows? Maybe as a loan I might be enticed but I doubt RM will go for that.

More than 400k p/w apparently.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Why? If he isnt going to be fit whats the point? We all know he wasn't an amazing trainer and these things catch up on players, which I would say is hugely whats affecting him now. Unless he takes a serious shake to himself he will continue with this stop start nature. Neymar will also be another one who in 3/4 years will probably have the same issues I would think. 

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Why? If he isnt going to be fit whats the point? We all know he wasn't an amazing trainer and these things catch up on players, which I would say is hugely whats affecting him now. Unless he takes a serious shake to himself he will continue with this stop start nature. Neymar will also be another one who in 3/4 years will probably have the same issues I would think. 

Yeah its a cracker, he never should have left but we did get good money for him. In any case there is fat chance he comes back. His playing days here long ended, yeah I can see Neymar suffer the same......but he at least didnt get slaughtered in EPL like Eden.

6 hours ago, Atomiswave said:

Yeah its a cracker, he never should have left but we did get good money for him. In any case there is fat chance he comes back. His playing days here long ended, yeah I can see Neymar suffer the same......but he at least didnt get slaughtered in EPL like Eden.

Messi and Ronaldo have spent the best part of 20 years getting kicked and booted up and down pitches. You make out as if the PL is some sort of WWE esque league saying he got “slaughtered” but would say that players like this, who compete in a lot of one v ones regardless of the league, get kicked more than others. Wouldn't say it was any different for Eden. Or go as far and say he got slaughtered. The worst game I can actually remember seeing him get kicked a lot was actually a CL game v PSG a few seasons ago.

His injury problems are due to bad habits for me, poor trainer then poor trainer now... without working too hard and looking after yourself as you get older, you always risk that happening in elite sports.

54 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Messi and Ronaldo have spent the best part of 20 years getting kicked and booted up and down pitches. You make out as if the PL is some sort of WWE esque league saying he got “slaughtered” but would say that players like this, who compete in a lot of one v ones regardless of the league, get kicked more than others. Wouldn't say it was any different for Eden. Or go as far and say he got slaughtered. The worst game I can actually remember seeing him get kicked a lot was actually a CL game v PSG a few seasons ago.

His injury problems are due to bad habits for me, poor trainer then poor trainer now... without working too hard and looking after yourself as you get older, you always risk that happening in elite sports.

You cant compare at all, at all. First of all them 2 you mentioned are protected and they simply didnt get smashed like Eden week in week out. PSG? Nahh that spurs games alone at the Bridge surpasses that one with ease. Now he might be lazy etc, but he sure as hell went through so much with us.

Edited by Atomiswave
  • Like 1