Followers 9

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Well deserved clean sweep of awards, he's been phenomenal and unplayable at times this season.

I actually feel his goal against West Ham a few weeks back was better (more technically pleasing) than the Liverpool one however.

Funny you say this. When I heard he won goal of the season, I assumed it was the West Ham one :D

Just shows how good of a player he is. He has had a few goals this season which were contenders. Liverpool, West Ham, Cardiff...

Come'on Eden you know you wont get half as much love in RM as here. They booed CR so many times, Bale has been shot to pieces so many times by their fans......this is your home my man.

James Jenas reckons he is in the top 5 best players to ever grace PL......I usually cant stand this cunt but credit is due this time.

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, Strike said:

He gave seven of his best years to the club! Thank you for the memories. Rightly, a modern club legend

I am heartbroken he is leaving, but do not begrudge him

I do, however HATE HATE HATE Real Madrid

I hope it all blows up in ZZ's bald face

I so wanted Barca to win the CL to really put the old bovver boots to them:(

• Like 2

Sarri: “We know Eden has played here in Chelsea for 7 seasons; he tried in every match to do his best and now it is time to respect his decision” (Sky)

a.k.a he leaving and we have  respect to his decision :)

D6Ya657WkAE85gb?format=jpg&name=4096x409

6 hours ago, zekinjo said:

87225A69-6B84-4063-B7A3-DC2690C7AE8F.thumb.jpeg.25e6bbbf29f71f2605690be093568132.jpeg

Not that I doubt his credibility but seriously, who the hell is feeding Kristof with all these stories?! 

Think we all can tell by now that Hazard will very, very likely be leaving the club this summer and it's kinda annoying that he hasn't made his intentions clear publicly and instead, is taking us on this 'will he, won't he?' "tour". Wonder what's going to come out from his latest talk with the press...

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Not that I doubt his credibility but seriously, who the hell is feeding Kristof with all these stories?! 

He's the journalist that is closest to Hazard and his family on this planet. If he says something concerning Eden, it is most likely accurate.

Expecting a repeat of that cryptic shot he said a while ago. "I've made my decision and will talk about it after the final."

Though it wouldn't shock me if he came right out and said he's going.

44 minutes ago, Jason said:

Think we all can tell by now that Hazard will very, very likely be leaving the club this summer and it's kinda annoying that he hasn't made his intentions clear publicly and instead, is taking us on this 'will he, won't he?' "tour". Wonder what's going to come out from his latest talk with the press...

41 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He shouldn't be saying anything on his future, we still have EL final to play....or is this more Belgian runaway gob shiting?

Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. 

If he doesn't say it then he's toying with people and "taking us on a tour"

If he does say it  then "he shouldn't have as there's still a EL final to play"

42 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Expecting a repeat of that cryptic shot he said a while ago. "I've made my decision and will talk about it after the final."

Though it wouldn't shock me if he came right out and said he's going.

Have seen some revealing quotes...but not sure how real they are. 1 more hour...