Eden Hazard

the wes

Fair enough and yet another common routine, incidentally mostly from Belgium supporters, is to look for somewhat external factors to explain hazards poor form.

Motivation and confidence are linked with fitness - hard to be confident if you lose every 50/50 ball...Hard NOT to gain confidence if you are stronger, faster, and win every dispute esp when you already possess the complementary technique like hazard does.

Slumping after winning silverware is a very common tale - we are just taking it to a whole new level.

Btw, "you are full of it" merely says that I completely disagree with what you just wrote no more no less. I am not representing the truth just my opinion.

It's be nice to have a debate with someone without having to declare them 'full of it', or whatever negative colloquialism, idiom, and jargon a user can use. You could just state 'I disagree with you' as 'you are full of it' is much more aggressive in nature and can be easily misconstrued. I know for a fact that it is very easy to be mistaken on the internet as text can convey ideas and feelings that we may not have intended. We are all adults here (well most of us) and posting like that harms this forum's atmosphere and image. There is no need to say things like that, you can get along and debate without such stuff. Sorry for the lecture, I just feel as a staff member I need to continually hammer in this ethos still it sticks.

The same applies to all members, Stingray and his often provocative images included.

It's be nice to have a debate with someone without having to declare them 'full of it', or whatever negative colloquialism, idiom, and jargon a user can use. You could just state 'I disagree with you' as 'you are full of it' is much more aggressive in nature and can be easily misconstrued. I know for a fact that it is very easy to be mistaken on the internet as text can convey ideas and feelings that we may not have intended. We are all adults here (well most of us) and posting like that harms this forum's atmosphere and image. There is no need to say things like that, you can get along and debate without such stuff. Sorry for the lecture, I just feel as a staff member I need to continually hammer in this ethos still it sticks.

The same applies to all members, Stingray and his often provocative images included.

'Full of it' ... really?! Sure you guys have bigger fish to fry?! :)

Fair enough though - your rules. I honestly meant just a strong disagreement.

'Full of it' ... really?! Sure you guys have bigger fish to fry?! :)

Fair enough though - your rules. I honestly meant just a strong disagreement.

I'm not saying that 'full of it' is a particularly bad thing to say, it isn't really but some people can take things the wrong way very quickly. As you probably just experienced! In the context, we are native English speakers so to us it may seem mundane but to someone that knows English as a second, third or even fourth language, it can come off differently.

I'm not saying that 'full of it' is a particularly bad thing to say, it isn't really but some people can take things the wrong way very quickly. As you probably just experienced! In the context, we are native English speakers so to us it may seem mundane but to someone that knows English as a second, third or even fourth language, it can come off differently.

Nah I got your point before - was just pulling your leg.

Btw, speak for yourself - English is my second language (Portuguese first), but I do understand the need to speak more formally in certain cases. Americans are very informal even at work, so I've learned to be that way too.

Bak to forum etiquette, It's a difficult balance to strike though - you prob wouldn't want people to be too cautious on here.

i´m not a fan of Hazard´s penalty style, it´s very casual and can become predictable most of the time, it´s like he is mocking the keeper, it only works if the keeper goes the other way, but if the keeper goes the same way as the ball he saves it with ease most of the time, i always prefered power and placement ala Lampard, just aim high and with enough power and placement to evade the keeper. Anyway, each player has his own style, we have to accept it even if we don´t like it, but i wouldn´t mind seeing Costa more on penalty duties, i like his penalties and it could motivate him to start scoring more too or we could just mix it up a bit with Hazard and Costa sharing penalty duties, heck even add Oscar to the equation, he scores good penalties, whatever. In the end it´s Mourinho who decides. Cheers

That is what I discussed earlier. Sanchez is far better than Hazard at the moment. Far better.

Really Sanchez was overshadowed last season and we don't think he isn't as good. I'm not saying Sanchez was better last season, but he was close.

Sanchez has always been better than Hazard. Its expected because he is older and entering his prime now.

Hazad could probably become better, but I question the mentality. He seems too passive.

That is what I discussed earlier. Sanchez is far better than Hazard at the moment. Far better.

Really Sanchez was overshadowed last season and we don't think he isn't as good. I'm not saying Sanchez was better last season, but he was close.

At the moment. Yes. But then at the moment Mahrez is better than Hazard. At the moment Walcott is better than Costa.

Sanchez is quality and had an excellent first season but he started the same last season then faded towards the second part of the season. He went 8 games or so without scoring himself. Hazard is not himself atm but believe me by the end of the season or say come January, I can guarantee you Hazard will be at the top of his game. Same with the likes of Costa. I still think Hazard is better but right now he is not playing better but over the season the quality he has will come through.