Eden Hazard

the wes

Still 3rd best player in the world though according to the Belgian boys on here :D...maybe we should stop hyping our players and keep our feets on the ground. He is our best player but can still improve, hyping him is not gonna help

He is good but he is not consistently good, someone tried to argue against this a few weeks back

Thought Hazard was very poor in the entire game. Quiet until we went down to 10 men and when that happened, he did see more of the ball and tried to create something but ultimately, he wasn't good enough especially after what he had produced last season.

I thought he did really well though after the red card. He was the only one who actually looked like he was still playing, often all alone up front. If not for him, I doubt we'd see any kind of threat from Chelsea. 0 drive going forward. I was hoping one of the fouls he drew would produce a set-piece goal. Why he wouldn't take shots I don't understand.

I said he was the best player on the pitch but I didn't say he was good though. The quality was really poor in the second half.

it was a joke you silly cunt, wanker, prick, tosser, asshole, knobhead...............................................................................................

So was mine, couldn't you tell by the gif [emoji57]. I would have been way more serious.

Thanks for all the swearing though.

It seems to me he's having some fitness problems. Reason for his better play when we were left with 10 men is mostly in adrenaline and sudden change of situation that shocks your mind. I expect Eden to find for in the next week or two and things should be fine.

sell him the over rated little piece of shit.....

Lazy

Brilliant posts truly. Sarcasm. jokes or whatever, you acomplish nothing with that, you make experience of other members here bad, and you send an awful image about Chelsea fans to the world.

Brilliant posts truly. Sarcasm. jokes or whatever, you acomplish nothing with that, you make experience of other members here bad, and you send an awful image about Chelsea fans to the world.

get a fucking grip will you. so because somebody makes a joke that makes all Chelsea fans look bad to the whole wide world?? if people on here dont like it then they can mute me.

This place is becoming more of a joke each day.

Shocking and sad really because i used to love this forum.

get a fucking grip will you. so because somebody makes a joke that makes all Chelsea fans look bad to the whole wide world?? if people on here dont like it then they can mute me.

if somebody makes a joke, no it doesn't make all Chelsea fans look bad to the whole wide world, but when I open 5 threads in a row and see bunch of similar posts after a defeat/draw knowing more then half of them are serious rather then jokes I think the exact same thoughts as you:

Except I still love this forum to bone and always try to abide by the rules of debate and rules. And really, most of my frustration isn't aimed at you, but generally on what I noticed some time ago.

if somebody makes a joke, no it doesn't make all Chelsea fans look bad to the whole wide world, but when I open 5 threads in a row and see bunch of similar posts after a defeat/draw knowing more then half of them are serious rather then jokes I think the exact same thoughts as you:

Except I still love this forum to bone and always try to abide by the rules of debate and rules. And really, most of my frustration isn't aimed at you, but generally on what I noticed some time ago.

I never broke any rules. so dont get why your using me as an example, why not use the other 4 out the 5