Eden Hazard

the wes

I think he's been intentionally playing poorly since the manutd game so that Madrid don't come for him bcos they don't like what they see.

Im sorry but this has to be the most dumb post in the history of TalkChelsea.

Looks like we can definitively rule out the sale of Oscar, then. Which in turn means we're unlikely to sign a new CM because it would mean Oscar is on the bench.

*sigh*

Looks like we can definitively rule out the sale of Oscar, then. Which in turn means we're unlikely to sign a new CM because it would mean Oscar is on the bench.

*sigh*

To be fair Mourinho says a lot of things he does not mean.

I've seen Eden have games where he's not been involved at all & was bad/average. But this is the first time I've seen him involved in a lot of the match but just about everything he did was bad. Just wasn't happening for him today.

Has looked a bit tired for these past few games.

Funny moment was when Mourinho yelled : Eddy Eddy, then when Eden looked at him Mourinho gave him a thumbs up, Eden looked mad back at him.

Maybe Mourinho does this to put some fire in to him, anyone else seen this happening?

Funny moment was when Mourinho yelled : Eddy Eddy, then when Eden looked at him Mourinho gave him a thumbs up, Eden looked mad back at him.

Maybe Mourinho does this to put some fire in to him, anyone else seen this happening?

Was in the 2nd half right? I think that's just a tired look tbh LOL. I give that look at times when people try to encourage me in a game and they think I'm angry or smth when I was just exhausted.

Not his best game but honestly I wouldn't expect much given that the team had a few days off and nothing to play for really. As long as he isn't injured it's fine. Would love for him to try some audacious stuff just for the fans the next 2 games.

Was in the 2nd half right? I think that's just a tired look tbh LOL. I give that look at times when people try to encourage me in a game and they think I'm angry or smth when I was just exhausted.

Not his best game but honestly I wouldn't expect much given that the team had a few days off and nothing to play for really. As long as he isn't injured it's fine. Would love for him to try some audacious stuff just for the fans the next 2 games.

Didn't he have an almost great action between two or three players but failed, think also Eden was mad about himself that things weren't going the way they normaly do..

If i remember correctly it was an honest thumbs up because he had just run half the pitch to recover the ball he lost before and he succeeded.

If i remember correctly it was an honest thumbs up because he had just run half the pitch to recover the ball he lost before and he succeeded.

Was in duel with Gerrard I think.

If I remember correctly he did not came out as winner in that duel because of bad luck.

That's haw I remember it.

Sigh, Oscar is not in the same talent pool Eden is. I hope Mourinho isn't betting on him.

He isn't, he's trying to protect him. He chose Oscar over Mata, and whilst Mata is banging in goals for United and turning into their most consistent performer under LvG, he has to big up Oscar to make his own decision seem sound. The reality is José is actually now giving us a stick to beat Oscar with; if he doesn't suddenly turn into Zidane next season there is going to be one pissed manager who will be willing to cut his losses, I reckon.