Eden Hazard

the wes

PSG would be perfect for hazard after zlatan leaves the squad. An upcoming team with great young core.

Hazard-cavani-Lucas

Pogba-Verrati-Raibot

Digne-Silva-luis-aurier

Hazard is not really needed at Madrid.

PSG would be perfect for hazard after zlatan leaves the squad. An upcoming team with great young core.

Hazard-cavani-Lucas

Pogba-Verrati-Raibot

Digne-Silva-luis-aurier

ronaldo will be 33-34 by then i believe, so whats to say he will still be at the top of his game and i doubt bale will still be there. so they would need a new superstar step in Hazard, who im pretty sure said years ago real was his dream

But lets hope he is here for life. but for that to be the case we need the champions league again and soon

Why would anyone think Hazard would go to PSG? It would serve no purpose. Woo win La Ligue 1 with a super team yay ... He's already won la Ligue 1 and been French PoTY 2x. Nothing left to do there. Only feasible teams would Bayern, Barca, and Real. I don't see Bayern happening because the Bundesliga is a step down from the PL in terms of overall talent and exposure. The only options are Barca and Real and frankly it's going to cost a small fortunate for either side to buy him. I think he'll stay at Chelsea until he's no longer effective enough and then perhaps move to a Belgian/French side.

Why would anyone think Hazard would go to PSG? It would serve no purpose. Woo win La Ligue 1 with a super team yay ... He's already won la Ligue 1 and been French PoTY 2x. Nothing left to do there. Only feasible teams would Bayern, Barca, and Real. I don't see Bayern happening because the Bundesliga is a step down from the PL in terms of overall talent and exposure. The only options are Barca and Real and frankly it's going to cost a small fortunate for either side to buy him. I think he'll stay at Chelsea until he's no longer effective enough and then perhaps move to a Belgian/French side.

The PSG link is insulting. Chelsea's star player moving to PSG, yeah right.

About the talk of Hazard going to Real Madrid, I do wonder if he really wants the move though when he sees what's going on with Bale. There's no doubt they are one of the biggest clubs in the world - probably the biggest - but the pressure is extremely high and the atmosphere/environment can be toxic at times. The situation with Bale is a perfect example. He scored the decisive goal last season in the Copa del Rey and Champions League finals and yet the fans immediately turned on him this term the minute something went wrong. As great as Hazard is/will be, would he want to work in this kind of environment? I'm not too sure really.

About the talk of Hazard going to Real Madrid, I do wonder if he really wants the move though when he sees what's going on with Bale. There's no doubt they are one of the biggest clubs in the world - probably the biggest - but the pressure is extremely high and the atmosphere/environment can be toxic at times. The situation with Bale is a perfect example. He scored the decisive goal last season in the Copa del Rey and Champions League finals and yet the fans immediately turned on him this term the minute something went wrong. As great as Hazard is/will be, would he want to work in this kind of environment? I'm not too sure really.

Agree but Hazard is the type of player they will embrace in every team.

Not sure about that. Real Madrid have arguably the most fickle bunch of supporters on the planet.

Exactly, by the time hazard makes so many dribbles without scoring, I won't be shocked if they start booing him for not passing to ronaldo instead of dribbling

True but Hazard's style of play fits in much better with the Spanish style of soccer rather than Bale's pace and power style

Maybe so but then, there's this..

Exactly, by the time hazard makes so many dribbles without scoring, I won't be shocked if they start booing him for not passing to ronaldo instead of dribbling

They might even destroy his car too!

got a feeling if we dont win the big ear trophy in the next 2-3 years he will be off to Madrid

Hazard-cavani-Lucas

Pogba-Verrati-Raibot

Digne-Silva-luis-aurier

Why are you guys talking of him leaving this team to other team? Are you not wanting this team to be an elite team like Real Madrid of this world. Fuck both team this team "chelsea" is the real deal at the moment so hazaed stays