Followers 9

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Let him hand in transfer request and go so we can get rest from Hazard fc members...

Hazard wants to see the same thing every Chelsea fans should, a stronger and ambitious side. 

Veratti was demanding a move to Barca, PSG bought Mbappe and Neymar to show their ambition and to appease him. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Pizy said:

Is indeed a pretty bad look to see KDB there supporting his teammates and Kompany actually play in the game while Eden is still absent.

Really clutching at straws?

Hazard watching or not watching, wouldn't have made a difference.

I for one am glad he didn't watch, and I hope he doesn't watch the highlights. Would have painted an even worse picture, with Sarri trying to get him on board.

Our 3 best players weren't in the team, Giroud was missing too (as he is our best striker). Thats 4 first-teamers. We played awful, but that should not be that relevant.

Poslano sa mog SM-A310F koristeći Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

I just noticed the football in the picture is deflated.

Sounds about right, for the moment.

Thanks mate.......That made me laugh, and after that day I needed something to smile about :D:D

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

I just noticed the football in the picture is deflated.

Sounds about right, for the moment.

You'd be a tad deflated too with a lion gnawing at ya!  c5060f53c6f88516a033f9e65009b39b.gif

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

That's one massive hurdle cleared. Now the harder part which is getting him to sign a new contract.

The chances of that are pretty slim. Or, maybe we do get him to sign, but with an option to bail out and make Madrid spend £100m+. Similar to what Liverpool did with Suarez.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, Pizy said:

That's one massive hurdle cleared. Now the harder part which is getting him to sign a new contract.

Its going to be like a bloody big hindrance if we get the mardy I dont give a fuck Eden all season because he wanted out isn't it!!??

We just want to hope his minds on Chelsea and not in Spain like his Belgian mates has been.

It would be interesting to know what was so important that he had an extra day off. Obviously something he felt was more important than watching the team we supposedly want him to captain that he couldn't do in the past 3 weeks/

43 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Well I dont think so ... the window for us closes this week while for the others it's till the end. Which means it gives Hazard time to assess the situation and then act. 

Imagine Madrid comes in with a huge bid on the last week of the window & knowing the board if Hazard says I want to go, we might accept the bid. 

17 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

Well I dont think so ... the window for us closes this week while for the others it's till the end. Which means it gives Hazard time to assess the situation and then act. 

Imagine Madrid comes in with a huge bid on the last week of the window & knowing the board if Hazard says I want to go, we might accept the bid. 

There's surely zero chance we sell our best player after the English window closes. If we were going to sell him the time has long since passed.

18 minutes ago, Pizy said:

There's surely zero chance we sell our best player after the English window closes. If we were going to sell him the time has long since passed.

For me it doesnt end till the window ends, a big enough bid & ...... Dont trust the board at all. 

2 minutes ago, coolhead23 said:

I think so too, anyone that thinks our window shuts and the speculation is over are going to be in for a surprise I think. We will have speculation until the end of August.. closing the window early has done nothing good for us. We are going to suffer with the speculation more than anyone I think, the only way we could cover this up is with results but it is clear there is a lot of work to be done before we can expect to be winning games.

33 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Finally!!! I thought Courtois has gotten into his head. :sweating:

There's still 25 days for this to go horribly wrong!