Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard


DavidEU
 Share
Followers 7

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Supermonkey92 said:

He looked kinds grumpy to me today. Didn't react to the fans that cheered him when he was warming up. Didn't seem to acknowledge the standing ovation he got when he came on and was one of the first to leave the pitch even though he was near one end of the pitch due to scoring the winning penalty. Pissed me off to be honest. 

It could be nothing. Maybe I'll dig this post up in September should he still be here to call attention to my overreaction. 

It's mainly because of Tibo situation. Once it resolved, and we sign new players, he will be a happy man again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Jason said:

 

Well if he makes the sort of decision for the captaincy as he's done in the pre season then we might end up being surprised!

Cause I know I dont want to have a Moses or Willian as my Chelsea captain.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RoyalBlues said:

It's mainly because of Tibo situation. Once it resolved, and we sign new players, he will be a happy man again.

He did call for Chelsea to sign class players too, transfer deadline is already tomorrow so it's not happening and he knows it. So far we have signed only one class player (not even plural), and we haven't allowed him to leave even though everybody knows he wanted to. He knows he's stuck at a club with no ambition to match his. I'm sure he's not the happiest atm.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, manpe said:

He did call for Chelsea to sign class players too, transfer deadline is already tomorrow so it's not happening and he knows it. So far we have signed only one class player (not even plural), and we haven't allowed him to leave even though everybody knows he wanted to. He knows he's stuck at a club with no ambition to match his. I'm sure he's not the happiest atm.

Keep the faith, mate. We do have a history on deadline day. Hopefully this time we could sign couple of top class players.

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Keep the faith, mate. We do have a history on deadline day. Hopefully this time we could sign couple of top class players.

Djilobodji, Zappacosta, Alonso, Drinkwater isn't much of a history to be optimistic about tbh.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, manpe said:

He did call for Chelsea to sign class players too, transfer deadline is already tomorrow so it's not happening and he knows it. So far we have signed only one class player (not even plural), and we haven't allowed him to leave even though everybody knows he wanted to. He knows he's stuck at a club with no ambition to match his. I'm sure he's not the happiest atm.

NOBODY put in a bid for him mate.

Not a case of us not allowing him to leave. Granny in her infinite wisdom put a £200mill price on his head and nobody was willing to pay it.

And I can't really blame them.;

So now we try to appease him by paying him amazing money and kissing his ring piece by making him captain. Because nobody wanted him.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

NOBODY put in a bid for him mate.

Not a case of us not allowing him to leave. Granny in her infinite wisdom put a £200mill price on his head and nobody was willing to pay it.

And I can't really blame them.;

So now we try to appease him by paying him amazing money and kissing his ring piece by making him captain. Because nobody wanted him.

There were reports of bids. True, they were nowhere near 200mill. He may as well be pissed that we put such a high price on him, it's basically the same as not allowing to leave.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, manpe said:

There were reports of bids. True, they were nowhere near 200mill. He may as well be pissed that we put such a high price on him, it's basically the same as not allowing to leave.

I don't think it is. I mean, if they have offered at least 180 millions, than ok, it's our fault a bit. But for anything less it's Reals' fault, not ours. He IS worth that, price is realistic. And I don't think they offered 180.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

NOBODY put in a bid for him mate.

Not a case of us not allowing him to leave. Granny in her infinite wisdom put a £200mill price on his head and nobody was willing to pay it.

And I can't really blame them.;

So now we try to appease him by paying him amazing money and kissing his ring piece by making him captain. Because nobody wanted him.

So this is the narrative you're convincing yourself to believe? 

That's pretty funny.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sir_volrath said:

So this is the narrative you're convincing yourself to believe? 

That's pretty funny.

So who wanted him enough to put a bid in? I'm sure it would have come out.

Whether he signs a new contract or not IF anyone wants him they will be after him next summer. And if he doesn't sign his contract we wont have as much leverage as we do now.

Just like we should have sold T'boa last season is we wanted to capitalize on him. MIGHT have doubled our money.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

I don't have an agenda against him mate. I just don't rate him as much as other people do. And that doesn't only involve preseason. I've never been super impressed by him. 

I want him to do good, but I don't expect him to be the second coming of Lampard. 

Can he help? Yeah. Is it vital for us to keep him? No.

I don't believe he is the 2nd coming of Lampard either, it is incredible high standard to disregard a player just because he isn't second coming Lampard. One of the best midfielder of his generation, finished as high as 2nd in the Ballon D Or.

I think RLC can become a great player, one of the very best in the world at his position? most likely not, but a player in the caliber in the likes Carrick or in the same regard say Claudio Marchisio. I think it is most likely possible. He has a lot of talent, needs to improve from a tactical side and stamina.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, manpe said:

He did call for Chelsea to sign class players too, transfer deadline is already tomorrow so it's not happening and he knows it. So far we have signed only one class player (not even plural), and we haven't allowed him to leave even though everybody knows he wanted to. He knows he's stuck at a club with no ambition to match his. I'm sure he's not the happiest atm.

Even though Hazard came out and demand the board to sign quality players, I doubt he is the only one who feels that way in the dressing room. 

Regarding the whole Hazard-Real Madrid thing, yes, we may have not allowed him to leave but it is within our right, no? He's still got two years left on his contract and Real Madrid have hardly even pushed for him either, despite the big price tag placed on him. Plus, while Hazard has said many times about wanting to go to Madrid, he hasn't exactly pushed for the transfer, has he? Could have handed in a transfer request to force the board's hand by now but hasn't done that at all and instead, he's decided to continue staying on. Why? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Unionjack said:

So who wanted him enough to put a bid in? I'm sure it would have come out.

Whether he signs a new contract or not IF anyone wants him they will be after him next summer. And if he doesn't sign his contract we wont have as much leverage as we do now.

Just like we should have sold T'boa last season is we wanted to capitalize on him. MIGHT have doubled our money.

 

No doubt he was interested in the prospect of a Madrid move

But what's also more than likely, and I'm pretty sure you'll disagree, is that Hazard was nice enough and likes Chelsea enough (I think a part of him weirdly has faith in what the club can achieve, and plus he knows he's valued here) not to force a move or put in a transfer request. He could have tried to make things difficult.

There have been reports of informal talks with Madrid, but Chelsea was never really in the mood to entertain a transfer this season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jason said:

Even though Hazard came out and demand the board to sign quality players, I doubt he is the only one who feels that way in the dressing room. 

Regarding the whole Hazard-Real Madrid thing, yes, we may have not allowed him to leave but it is within our right, no? He's still got two years left on his contract and Real Madrid have hardly even pushed for him either, despite the big price tag placed on him. Plus, while Hazard has said many times about wanting to go to Madrid, he hasn't exactly pushed for the transfer, has he? Could have handed in a transfer request to force the board's hand by now but hasn't done that at all and instead, he's decided to continue staying on. Why? 

Hazard's case is always an interesting and unique one.

I think part of it is because he doesn't have work with an agent that gives him ideas.

Seeing how Courtois behaved at Genk before he signed with us, and now seeing him repeat the same with the Madrid move, it makes me think he's getting tips from his agent on how to force a move.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Hazard's case is always an interesting and unique one.

I think part of it is because he doesn't have work with an agent that gives him ideas.

Seeing how Courtois behaved at Genk before he signed with us, and now seeing him repeat the same with the Madrid move, it makes me think he's getting tips from his agent on how to force a move.

True but it doesn't take a genius to make a move happen by handing in a transfer request, does it? Is he feeling conflicted about the whole thing?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Eden is still a complete professional. Hasn't pushed for a move, respected the club's wishes and looks set to do his job. Hopefully Sarri can instill a desire to stay for a while longer and see out more with us, he had the potential to become a real legend for us.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jason said:

True but it doesn't take a genius to make a move happen by handing in a transfer request, does it? Is he feeling conflicted about the whole thing?

I think he is conflicted.

That's when the agent can step in and remove that conflict.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...