Followers 9

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Chelsea are willing to let Thibaut Courtois leave Stamford Bridge but have told Eden Hazard that he is not for sale, according to Guillem Balague.

• Like 1

Looks like we will get to enjoy at least 1 year of Hazard in Sarrismo. Lets hope he likes our new system & transfer targets. Would be mighty tough to turn down a massive new contract while playing enjoyable football as the main star for one of the biggest clubs in the world. I still think Madrid have their hearts set on Neymar or Mbappe. 

23 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Haha shame on us if we sell them 

D5A4C2E2-887F-4AF7-8A03-6A372E4A4870.png

Oh my lord. It's times like this I wish the World Cup was still going on. Stupid transfer rumors everywhere. 160 million for Courtois AND Hazard? :lol: Only the Italian media are claiming that deal while others are saying we are only willing to sell Courtois and not Hazard. I would start to get worried the others follow suit.

• Like 1

He says the deal could be reached quickly for 160m. I think they're offering 160 for both. It never says we reached a deal.

Anyway.... I think Fabrizio Romano should be our go to guy from now on. :P

• Like 2

Dimarzio is a nonce. Not sure why he gets credence but anyway. If this club sell hazard and big nose for a combined 170 mill then I have lost all hope in the people at this club. It just won't happen. Hazard is a better player than neymar or at least on a par. No way he goes below the 200 mill mark ALONE. Now to slightly contradict myself, does anyone really worry that he may go for that price? I honestly reckon hazard is a luxury at times. Yes he's a good player but I'd have peak Robben over him all day long. I think if we can get good money (the aforementioned 200 mill+) then sell him the fuck. Or work a deal that included asensio and if be equally happy