Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard


DavidEU
 Share
Followers 9

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

Well Hazard and Courtois have been given 3 weeks off now, and wages of 300k and 200k a week respectively allegedly. 

Real offering 31m for Courtois is a joke in todays market, but he seems more vocal about moving than Hazard. Anyway what players and managers say/tweet now is usually bollocks, and the media coat those bollocks with more bollocks

 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Jason said:

Translation: ⚽️📰 confirmed: #Chelsea He will meet with Thierry Hazard, father of Eden, this week to offer the renewal of the contract to his son. It would go from 11.7 m € to earn 17.7 m € a year plus a contract for 5 years.

 

Suppose if this is true, the next week or two, will give us the moment of truth. I generally think he has his mind set on leaving but that is a very very good offer and I think coupled with Sarri, Jorginho, a few other players coming in.. he could be persuaded. Doesn't help that Courtois has also said he goes where Eden goes, if it was a joke it wasn't a very good one fair enough but just an odd comment to make considering I think Hazard is more important to the club than he is, although he is a world class level GK. Martinez as well stirring the pot saying he could be the main player of any project for any club in the world... 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Well Hazard and Courtois have been given 3 weeks off now, and wages of 300k and 200k a week respectively allegedly. 

Real offering 31m for Courtois is a joke in todays market, but he seems more vocal about moving than Hazard. Anyway what players and managers say/tweet now is usually bollocks, and the media coat those bollocks with more bollocks

 

31m is a good offer for him on his last year. Doesn't look like he's going to sign so we have to sell.

Our window closes before Spain though so we only got 3 weeks to get a replacement, we can't wait for him to come back from holiday and then decide he wants to go.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

31m is a good offer for him on his last year. Doesn't look like he's going to sign so we have to sell.

Our window closes before Spain though so we only got 3 weeks to get a replacement, we can't wait for him to come back from holiday and then decide he wants to go.

He's a good keeper, and don't mind if he stays, if Real or Barca were selling him he'd be 80-100m. I wouldn’t miss him giving away penalties all the time.

I would much rather have players out there that I feel a connection with, rather than ones that just seem to be going through the motions.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

He's a good keeper, and don't mind if he stays, if Real or Barca were selling him he'd be 80-100m. I wouldn’t miss him giving away penalties all the time.

I would much rather have players out there that I feel a connection with, rather than ones that just seem to be going through the motions.

I agree with you but 31m considering he's in the final year isn't bad and if he were to sign a big 5 year deal, I wouldn't be against it, the only issue I have with him is his constant digs in the press and this world cup has made his head 2 x bigger and he wants even more now. Signing a new deal would put this to bed, for a few years at least so we could go forward without speculation of a goalkeeper. I just don't see him signing a new deal.
 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I really dont know who thought closing the window earlier would be a good idea...we have just few weeks to buy players, but probably we will live with Real Madrid/Hazard rumors until the end of next month, because now the PL teams can't buy players after August 9, but they can lose anyone as long as other teams outside England can get new players.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I really dont know who thought closing the window earlier would be a good idea...we have just few weeks to buy players, but probably we will live with Real Madrid/Hazard rumors until the end of next month, because now the PL teams can't buy players after August 9, but they can lose anyone as long as other teams outside England can get new players.

I think it was meant as a way of solidifying rosters throughout England so you don't have those transfer dramas while games are being played, but the problem is exactly what you wrote in that other teams outside of England can still purchase! haha im all for the transfer window closing before the season starts, but that should happen across europe. or at least restrict being able to buy players from teams/leagues once their window is closed.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

I think it was meant as a way of solidifying rosters throughout England so you don't have those transfer dramas while games are being played, but the problem is exactly what you wrote in that other teams outside of England can still purchase! haha im all for the transfer window closing before the season starts, but that should happen across europe. or at least restrict being able to buy players from teams/leagues once their window is closed.

Exactly, I knew it would come to bite back. Already stories about clubs regretting this decision.

Premier League clubs regret voting for early closure of the transfer window as prices remain sky-high and they are left with less time to negotiate deals

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's probably going to have a massive impact on us more than anyone with all the speculation about our players. What if we start the season then all 3 of Hazard, Tibo and Willian were to leave.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Isn't Florentino Perez's job voted on by their fans? Will they not riot if they sold CR7 without bringing back any superstars?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Jason said:
Real Madrid won't be making any Galactico signing this summer apparently...

Kind of related to the SkySports article regarding Perez's obsession with Neymar -

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11835/11437114/real-madrid-president-florentino-perez-obsessed-with-signing-neymar-says-graham-hunter

Quote

"I think Neymar would bite your hand off if you said here is a formula for you to get to Real Madrid, but given the high finances involved I am happy to say Neymar is a PSG player for at least one more season.

"I don't see how they achieve it but it is 100 per cent factual that Real Madrid are pouring every resource they have got, whether it's strategic or financial or marketing in order to try and get Neymar."

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jason said:

Real Madrid won't be making any Galactico signing this summer apparently...

Was their last "galactico" signing bale? It's ironic this hugely successful period has been during a time when they haven't spent big and actually been very wise and astute in their signings.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jason said:

Real Madrid won't be making any Galactico signing this summer apparently...

Madrid fans in the comments calling for Florentino's resignation over this LOL. 4 CLs in 5 years... That spoilt fanbase's sense of entitlement is SO annoying. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Was their last "galactico" signing bale? It's ironic this hugely successful period has been during a time when they haven't spent big and actually been very wise and astute in their signings.
Rodriguez was their last. They have spent around 100m on Brazilians no one has ever heard, so I wouldn't call all their business shrewd.
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Chels said:

Madrid fans in the comments calling for Florentino's resignation over this LOL. 4 CLs in 5 years... That spoilt fanbase's sense of entitlement is SO annoying. 

Yes, they have won the UCL however they are well off the pace in the league, which shows your true quality over a season.

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Stats said:

Yes, they have won the UCL however they are well off the pace in the league, which shows your true quality over a season.

Sure ideally they'd like to win everything, but I don't think Madrid and their fans even care that much about the league. They prefer to conserve energy for CL games. instead of arriving dead like Barca against Roma.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...