Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard


DavidEU
 Share
Followers 9

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Maybe the big fish wants more room to swim ?

Ever stop to think that a big reason for Sané and Sterling's form might be Guardiola's sytem ? 

Ofcourse it could just be a coincidence that every single attacking player under Guardiola is currently flourishing in his ultra attacking, heavily focused possession system...

Let's get real though. Hazard would start in Pep's system and he'd flourish there with all the quality around him and possession he'd get.

I think people look at number too much, sterling may have scored 15 goals this season, but it is impossible to say that he is a better player than hazard if you watch them play

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BlueLion. said:

Can't see any real reason for him wanting to leave, to be honest. He's the big fish in the pond here... he's had a few good games this season but I genuinely couldn't see him starting over Sane or Sterling in Pep's system at the moment, the pair of them are on some serious mushrooms. 

Sterling and Sane are having very good seasons, yes but if you swapped both of them for Hazard, City would still be cruising, however Sane or Sterling in Hazard's place and we would be worse off. Sterling, like I said has had a very good season but a lot of his goals are tap-ins due to the creativity and brilliant attacking play in that City team and I am a huge fan of Sterling but Hazard is a much better player even if Sterling has 30 goals by end of season, he is lucky he is playing for a team that will create chances after chances. Hazard most times has to do everything on his own.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cfcs most wanted said:

Don't know how people think that Hazard won't get ahead of Sane or Sterling. Hazard could walk into the starting 11 of any team in this world

Yeah he’s better than either one. However, given a chance for a straight swap between them and hazard I’d go fo it. They are inferior players, but not that far behind and sane has insane potential.

goes back into the betterment of th squad vs keeping the key player. In the above case even money wise would make sense to swap.

Id say we rate hazard a bit higher here than elsewhere tbh.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Its going to hurt us fans and the club when Eden jumps ship but we gotta get used to the fact now that day will come. And to me I can only see him going to RM or PSG.

It cracked me up reading that ridiculous piece about Mounure wanting him and saying they would get him for £90mill! As what I remamber Edeb was reportedly over the moon when Maureen left (I'll call him Mou afain when hes not in Manc land) And he never shook hands with him hen we played them.

All I hope is we use all the transfer money we get on his replacement.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Its going to hurt us fans and the club when Eden jumps ship but we gotta get used to the fact now that day will come. And to me I can only see him going to RM or PSG.

It cracked me up reading that ridiculous piece about Mounure wanting him and saying they would get him for £90mill! As what I remamber Edeb was reportedly over the moon when Maureen left (I'll call him Mou afain when hes not in Manc land) And he never shook hands with him hen we played them.

All I hope is we use all the transfer money we get on his replacement.

The way ZZ going at real he won't be manager of Real for to long maybe we can hire him has an assistant coach to keep hazard lol Merry Christmas mate have a good one this year 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, the wes said:

The way ZZ going at real he won't be manager of Real for to long maybe we can hire him has an assistant coach to keep hazard lol Merry Christmas mate have a good one this year 

=D Yeah the Dons right hand man. But you get what I mean yeah.

And the same to you chap. A happy 'n healthy 2018 to you and yours.

I'm taking that long trek to North London on the 3rd. Be my first game this season. Relieve some stress and hope the lads don't give me some more ;)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Its going to hurt us fans and the club when Eden jumps ship but we gotta get used to the fact now that day will come. And to me I can only see him going to RM or PSG.

It cracked me up reading that ridiculous piece about Mounure wanting him and saying they would get him for £90mill! As what I remamber Edeb was reportedly over the moon when Maureen left (I'll call him Mou afain when hes not in Manc land) And he never shook hands with him hen we played them.

All I hope is we use all the transfer money we get on his replacement.

Mourinho and Hazard greeted each other when they've met last time.

DN4pnWKWAAAuOli.jpg

Recently Hazard also said that he wouldn't mind playing under Jose again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, pHaRaOn said:

Recently Hazard also said that he wouldn't mind playing under Jose again.

I read that he never shook hands with him.

Bloomin press you don't know which to believe

Link to post
Share on other sites

People talk about a team with 11 Azpi's, but what we really need to get going is a team of 2 Hazards.

Honestly what I would give for just 1 player close to his attacking caliber in Jan, who can take part in combination plays...

The thing is with Willian, Pedro and Fabregas moving out of their prime, they are no longer performing as well as they did last season. This is where we are coming up short at times, and the Everton game is a good example of that. Having Morata combine with Hazard makes up for it somewhat, but Alvaro is still young and inconsistent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/22/2017 at 11:46 AM, Weckerz said:

Waaaay behind brother

nah he's better, but I wish he were as good as you make him out to be. I often speak with other PL fans, (most pool fans) and none seem as crazy about Eden as Chelsea and Belgium fans. Personally I think he's a great player, but nowhere the level of the best players in the word and never will be, again IMO.

 

14 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

People talk about a team with 11 Azpi's, but what we really need to get going is a team of 2 Hazards.

Honestly what I would give for just 1 player close to his attacking caliber in Jan, who can take part in combination plays...

The thing is with Willian, Pedro and Fabregas moving out of their prime, they are no longer performing as well as they did last season. This is where we are coming up short at times, and the Everton game is a good example of that. Having Morata combine with Hazard makes up for it somewhat, but Alvaro is still young and inconsistent.

I have a different take here: it's not so much how good Hazard is but how insufficient our squad is, and esp the players you mentioned. Most hazard fans thing he'd blossom elsewhere due to the limitations imposed to him by the lack of overall quality in the squad, but I look a his game and just don't see it in him. He's like Ozil in different packaging: great player but without the drive and the ambition to become one of the greats.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Robguima said:

nah he's better, but I wish he were as good as you make him out to be. I often speak with other PL fans, (most pool fans) and none seem as crazy about Eden as Chelsea and Belgium fans. Personally I think he's a great player, but nowhere the level of the best players in the word and never will be, again IMO.

 

I have a different take here: it's not so much how good Hazard is but how insufficient our squad is, and esp the players you mentioned. Most hazard fans thing he'd blossom elsewhere due to the limitations imposed to him by the lack of overall quality in the squad, but I look a his game and just don't see it in him. He's like Ozil in different packaging: great player but without the drive and the ambition to become one of the greats.

The thing is that theres 2 Edens. 1 is a lazyish can't be arsed spoiled kid and the other is a cheeky,dancing,'Lets fuckin get this party started' player.

When Eden comes out on the pitch and hes got that sly grin and hes doing his bobbing weaving dance moves then the lads unplayable. Now if we could find some gear to give him pre game to get him in that mood we would win most games. Sod that lets give it to all the lads - fuck it I'll have some too!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

The thing is that theres 2 Edens. 1 is a lazyish can't be arsed spoiled kid and the other is a cheeky,dancing,'Lets fuckin get this party started' player.

When Eden comes out on the pitch and hes got that sly grin and hes doing his bobbing weaving dance moves then the lads unplayable. Now if we could find some gear to give him pre game to get him in that mood we would win most games. Sod that lets give it to all the lads - fuck it I'll have some too!!

haha yeah true that! 

Ironically he actually lacks creativity IMO: it's like you said, a "dancer", but sometimes a different take would work best, but he's always the "dancer."

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Robguima said:

always the "dancer."

I'd love it if he was bruv cause that Eden gets the rest of the lads on their toes trying to keep up with him. The only thing I'd like from him is to be more direct and goal hungry. But hes never going to be the worlds top scorer when he thinks like that himself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...