Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard

DavidEU
Followers 9

36 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

We wont see him before the end of August I think. We really fucking need him though. Looked toothless again today.

Yeah it's worrying how predictable we are without him. We just pass it around until it gets to Moses or Alonso and then they just cross the ball aimlessly into the box. 

End of August ? i dunno i feel like that's so long. I don't have any experience with a broken ankle but does it really take a month for a person to strenghten their ankle ? 

• Replies 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Yeah it's worrying how predictable we are without him. We just pass it around until it gets to Moses or Alonso and then they just cross the ball aimlessly into the box. 

End of August ? i dunno i feel like that's so long. I don't have any experience with a broken ankle but does it really take a month for a person to strenghten their ankle ? 

He is in light training at the moment, so the bone has probably healed. It will take him a few weeks to get his fitness back on tract. 

9 minutes ago, Polo7 said:

He is in light training at the moment, so the bone has probably healed. It will take him a few weeks to get his fitness back on tract. 

Yeah everything should be healed by now but i've just been thinking. At the end of this month he'll have had a week of light training.

Now our first game against Burnley will come too early (12 august) but the tottenham game (20 august) he could (maybe?) make that if everything goes well.

He'd have had almost a month of light training before that game.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Im surprised Barcelona is not linked with a move to Hazard. He would be the natural choice to replace Neymar instead of Coutinho.

They know there's zero chance they could bully a club like us into selling our best player this close to the season starting. Plus, even with the Neymar money, would Barca be willing to spend the £100m we'd ask for Eden? I'm not sure.

Just now, Pizy said:

They know there's zero chance they could bully a club like us into selling our best player this close to the season starting. Plus, even with the Neymar money, would Barca be willing to spend the £100m we'd ask for Eden? I'm not sure.

If PSG manager to grab Neymar from Barcelona, why Barcelona grabbing Hazard would be impossible? 

10 minutes ago, Pizy said:

100m? Make it 150m plus another 40m in add ons :cig:

9 minutes ago, Henrique said:

If PSG manager to grab Neymar from Barcelona, why Barcelona grabbing Hazard would be impossible? 

Neymar and his father forcing the move at the first place. Hazard completely different story.

10 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Neymar was desperate to leave, kicking up a fuss, and physically fighting with teammates. Plus he's got a greedy agent/family guiding him.

Hazard is too classy and mature to pull shit like that. Barca can probably go out and replace Neymar this close to the season. No way we'd be able to sign an adequate Hazard replacement at this point. If Hazard does eventually go we'll have to have it planned out in advance and a replacement in hand ahead of time.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Neymar and his father forcing the move at the first place. Hazard completely different story.

13 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Neymar was desperate to leave, kicking up a fuss, and physically fighting with teammates. Plus he's got a greedy agent/family guiding him.

Hazard is too classy and mature to pull shit like that. Barca can probably go out and replace Neymar this close to the season. No way we'd be able to sign an adequate Hazard replacement at this point. If Hazard does eventually go we'll have to have it planned out in advance and a replacement in hand ahead of time.

You guys are crazy. Real took Ronaldo and Beckham from United, Figo from Barcelona and now PSG took Neymar from Barcelona. Its obvious that if Barcelona pay the right price Hazard will end up as Barcelona player. With money from PSG Barcelona can basically grab any player in the world.

I really expect some crazy moves in that market until the deadline day.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Henrique said:

You guys are crazy. Real took Ronaldo and Beckham from United, Figo from Barcelona and now PSG took Neymar from Barcelona. Its obvious that if Barcelona pay the right price Hazard will end up as Barcelona player. With money from PSG Barcelona can basically grab any player in the world.

Real took Ronaldo in 2009 but they already had a gentleman's agreement about the transfer a year before that, it's just Sir Alex got him to stay for another year in order to not leave the club in too much trouble. United had no problem selling in June of 2009 because they'd been preparing for his departure all year long, it's not like the move was a huge surprise to them.

Around the Beckham and Figo transfers I wasn't following the transfer market that closely so hard to say how long those deals were in the making. Beckham's relationship with with Sir Alex was not good and in that club nobody survived if they didn't get on with SAF so a move was not that shocking. About the Figo deal I'm pretty sure Real Madrid used the buy-out clause much like PSG did with Neymar here so Barca had no say in the transfer and in both cases it was only up to the player to decide if he wanted to move or not.

Absolutely zero chance Hazard gets sold in this window, the club will never agree to that because it will effectively end the season before it has even begun and in this case there's no release clause to go past the Chelsea board and sign him anyway. If Hazard wants that move to either of the Spanish giants, it will be next summer at the earliest and it will be a move that gets sorted out well before pre-season much like Ronaldo was, so the club will have a full transfer window to prepare for his departure and draw plans for replacing him.

That being said, I'm not in denial and I think he will eventually end up at one of those clubs but it sure as hell isn't going to be now. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Henrique said:

No. We won't sell Hazard at any price this summer. Ronaldo going to Real was always in motion for a while. Barca cannot reject Neymar's transfer as their is a release clause. We are thin as it is. We will not sell our best player at this time, especially as it would take time to get a replacement and with season starting soon, all teams are going to be tight on selling their best players. Can see Hazard possibly leaving next summer but this summer no chance because of the timing and simply because whatever money is thrown at us, we won't be able to get a like for like replacement. They can throw whatever but he will not be leaving. I am sure of it.

58 minutes ago, Henrique said:

With the same logic, we could grab any player in the world with Hazard money though. So we could just trigger Messi or Suarez release clause.

2 hours ago, RoyalBlues said:

With the same logic, we could grab any player in the world with Hazard money though. So we could just trigger Messi or Suarez release clause.

LOL

Messi release clause is 300m euros.

1 hour ago, Henrique said:

LOL

Messi release clause is 300m euros.

Barcelona couldnt buy Coutinho from Liverpool with Neymar money, what makes you think that they have even an iota of chance of signing Eden?

Chelsea will NEVER sell Hazard, and you can quote me on that

the only major thropies he didn't get is CL. so, this season is our last chance to show him our ambition, also for conte.

if we failed,,better prepared to get Dembele and jardim (conte replacement) as his successor..

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

The best attacking players Hazard has played with in his Chelsea career are Mata and Fabregas. Neither one of them will be first XI players at any of the best teams in the world. He's also played with some really mediocre players of which I'll rather not name. Hazard is one of the best players on the planet. He plays in the most difficult and competitive league in the world. We've been waiting for 5 years for a transfer window were we can help surround this special player with geniune world class players. Instead it's Morata, Bakayoko and Rudiger. If Hazard had the same personality (and dare I say it, ambition?!) as some of the other top players he regurlarly get compared with, he'll have been angling for a move away by now.

• Like 1