Jump to content
Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Eden Hazard


DavidEU
 Share
Followers 7

Recommended Posts

Unless they sell both James & Bale, Hazard would be stupid to go there. Why leave a big club like us who are champions, will be in the CL, can pay him loads, he's a guarenteed starter, and is the star man for Real Madrid where he'd get the James or Isco treatment and be on the bench some games? A fantastic, world class player like Bale isn't even nailed on to start there!

There would be outrage (and rightfully so) if we they sell Bale to anyone other than us whilst bringing in Hazard to replace him. Could you imagine if they sold Bale to United and then signed Hazard? We'd be sitting there weakening ourselves whilst strenthening a direct rival. I cringe just thinking about it...

Thats the only possible way I'd be fine with selling Eden. If we swap him with Bale.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 26.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My son with Eden today [emoji7]

I hate Eden Hazard because he hasn't already scored 200 goals for Chelsea and he because was bought for £32 million and because other people like him and because other people hate him and because he h

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Pizy said:

If we swap him with Bale.

You do realize Bale has been injured like almost every other week in Madrid, right?!

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Jason said:

You do realize Bale has been injured like almost every other week in Madrid, right?!

We just so happen to have the best medical department out there. :P Anyways, it looks like he'll be fit going into the summer so it's not like you'd be getting an already crocked player.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

We just so happen to have the best medical department out there. :P Anyways, it looks like he'll be fit going into the summer so it's not like you'd be getting an already crocked player.

Yeah...and 3 months from now, he'll get injured and miss months out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yeah...and 3 months from now, he'll get injured and miss months out.

Only other suitable replacement would be Alexis and there's no chance of that happening by the looks of it. So where would that leave us if Hazard left?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Only other suitable replacement would be Alexis and there's no chance of that happening by the looks of it. So where would that leave us if Hazard left?

Are you suggesting that Hazard will leave this summer? Bale would be great if he wasn't injury prone. Would take Rodriguez in the current situation.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Are you suggesting that Hazard will leave this summer? Bale would be great if he wasn't injury prone. Would take Rodriguez in the current situation.

I think he'd be happy to stay if they don't come in for him. If they start another of their media campaigns to sign a star player then I think he'll want to leave. I just hope the club dig their heels in and don't take a cent less than a new world record fee. They scoffed at the Pogba price so I'm not sure they'll be willing to go near it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jason said:

I don't think Hazard will leave this summer - different question next year - but I just don't get why him and some of the other Belgian players like to talk a lot about their futuresarrow-10x10.png while on international duty. One week he says he's gonna stay and the next, he might not. I mean...WTF?! :middlefinger::rant:

He usually says the same things though.

Affirms his commitment to Chelsea by saying he's happy here and has "x" years left on his contract but then also keeps his options open by saying "we'll see" "anything can happen" "never say never".

I think people look at it a bit too black and white. "He's staying for the rest of his career" vs "he's gone the next transferwindow" 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

He usually says the same things though.

Affirms his commitment to Chelsea by saying he's happy here and has "x" years left on his contract but then also keeps his options open by saying "we'll see" "anything can happen" "never say never".

I get that but did he really need to go on and talk so much about Real Madrid and their interest?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jason said:

I get that but did he really need to go on and talk so much about Real Madrid and their interest?

Exactly. Just say "I'm happy here and I'm only thinking about Chelsea where I have a long contract." Just like Azpi did with the Barca rumors.  Don't say "I have dreams" and shit like that. Even if it's true.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Exactly. Just say "I'm happy here and I'm only thinking about Chelsea where I have a long contract." Just like Azpi did with the Barca rumors.  Don't say "I have dreams" and shit like that. Even if it's true.

He should just be loyal like Azpi and stay at the club till he retires.....

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jason said:

He should just be loyal like Azpi and stay at the club till he retires.....

I mean, I get that it's romantic to play for Real Madrid under his idol Zidane, but he can achieve just about anything here that he can there so long as we add quality to our team. I could understand if he was a flashy, outgoing, fame whore but he's a shy, reserved guy with a young family.

I don't see the appeal of going and just being one among a dozen other star names when he's the face of a big club already and the star man of the best league.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I mean, I get that it's romantic to play for Real Madrid under his idol Zidane, but he can achieve just about anything here that he can there so long as we add quality to our team. I could understand if he was a flashy, outgoing, fame whore but he's a shy, reserved guy with a young family.

I don't see the appeal of going and just being one among a dozen other star names when he's the face of a big club already and the star man of the best league.

Who are you kidding, we aren't even close to Madrid's level... We might dominate the PL but we will always be just a dark horse in CL until we start spending big again. At Real he can play with Marcelo, Ronaldo and Modric meanwhile he is here playing with Moses, Matic and Willian... I don't find that very appealing.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Georgy said:

Who are you kidding, we aren't even close to Madrid's level... We might dominate the PL but we will always be just a dark horse in CL until we start spending big again. At Real he can play with Marcelo, Ronaldo and Modric meanwhile he is here playing with Moses, Matic and Willian...

Nailed it. But based on his qoute, he prefers to be started every weeks over wamring the bench

Link to post
Share on other sites

Those Belgian journalists basically throwing Madrid into every question LOL... To me it sounds more like they want him to move to Madrid and trying to get an exclusive by forcing him with those questions. The pricks can fuck off

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Jason said:

I get that but did he really need to go on and talk so much about Real Madrid and their interest?

Well the journalist asked about Real Madrid. Several times. Makes sense that Hazard's answers would be about Madrid, no ? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Seems as if you are kind off dissapointed with him refusing to join Real.

And on another thread you defend Ramos for faking injury.

Sure you aint Real fan?

It's apparent he is another Troll. 

Someone that was ban and came back with another name more then likely. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Belgiannutt said:

Well the journalist asked about Real Madrid. Several times. Makes sense that Hazard's answers would be about Madrid, no ? 

Is Hazard really that daft that he doesn't know how to avoid answering journalists' questions?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Those Belgian journalists basically throwing Madrid into every question LOL... To me it sounds more like they want him to move to Madrid and trying to get an exclusive by forcing him with those questions. The pricks can fuck off

Exactly, the questions are like taken from some Real Madrid fan who is hoping his team to sign Hazard...
I hope he stays for at least one more year, would love to have him as long as possible in the team, but if we don't show big ambitions in CL, I can see him leave for RM.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...