Eden Hazard

the wes

He should get some training on 1 v 1 with the goalkeeper, he's been missing those kinds of clear cut chances way too often. I'm really happy about his runs and off ball movement though, it has improved significantly. According to whoscored.com he also made 14 succesfull dribbles! While he's showing more and more influence and tries more to change games, he needs a little more end product. But that could come soon as he usually isn't really scoring that much in the beginnings of seasons.

He seriously needs to work on his finishing. Aside from the penalty, which he was bound to miss one of these days, I think the bigger miss was the 1 v 1 chance vs the keeper. He was doing all the ridiculously difficult parts well but messed up the easy ones.

Best player on the field but he should've scored twice.It wasnt the first match this season where he almost could've won it by himself but didnt. Thats the difference between very good and legend. He could use some Rockyesque- Karatekid-like-goalscoring training.

He was miles ahead of everyone on the pitch today but the penalty and sitter he missed will mar his performance. Everything about his game is a level beyond his previous two seasons but his finishing has actually deteriorated. The chance at Old Trafford and the one today are his bread and butter.

Had 14 dribbles today, mental.

And 6 key passes, 4 shot on target.

Great play by him, but it wouldn't be too bad if he gets some goals as well. On the other hand, almost all of our other players haven't really done that much to win either. Matic was a beast as well though.

You could tell his off the ball movement was improving from the start of the season, you could see he was getting into a lot more goal scoring positions as well. He wasn't scoring, but I said at the time, he's getting in good positions, sooner or later he'll start scoring, but it's getting worrying now.

If he was even marginally better at converting chances he'd be sitting on 10 goals by now. He's gotten better this year, he's our best player. If he wants to win team and individual trophies he's gotta start making it count. Tonight should have been an all-time performance by a player in a chelsea shirt, he did everything, he was amazing but he fucked up easy chances. I'm pissed for his sake more than Chelsea. We can recover, but if we truly want to win the big trophies, we need him.

Rant over.

Come on Eden!

His performance deserved 5 goals let alone just one. Thankfully Sporting won so we're still relatively comfortable in the group.

C. Ronaldo can't do what Eden did today, but he would've scored the goals to win the game. Makes you wonder what you would rather have.

I'd rather have Hazard and I mean that. Ronaldo also didn't score last night and he didn't play even remotely as well as Hazard did tonight.

C. Ronaldo can't do what Eden did today, but he would've scored the goals to win the game. Makes you wonder what you would rather have.

Diego Costa and Drogba had chances to score and didn't. Hazard being a premier goal-scorer should be considered a bonus to his other qualities till he improves his finishing.

I'd rather have Hazard and I mean that. Ronaldo also didn't score last night and he didn't play even remotely as well as Hazard did tonight.

You can't compare a great performance with a poor performance. That's not fair. CR vs Galatasaray pops to my mind. Good game + a few goals I think.

I know I'd pick Hazard as a lover of football. But when you have the responsibility to win, it changes things.

Diego Costa and Drogba had chances to score and didn't. Hazard being a premier goal-scorer should be considered a bonus to his other qualities till he improves his finishing.

There's being a premier goal-scorer and there's messing up great opportunities... I will never expect Hazard to turn into a goal-machine but a player of his ability, should be scoring 12-15 goals from open play. And top players can't regularly mess up chances like that.

But man oh man, I love Hazard. Unreal performance.

You can't compare a great performance with a poor performance. That's not fair. CR vs Galatasaray pops to my mind. Good game + a few goals I think.

I know I'd pick Hazard as a lover of football. But when you have the responsibility to win, it changes things.

There's being a premier goal-scorer and there's messing up great opportunities... I will never expect Hazard to turn into a goal-machine but a player of his ability, should be scoring 12-15 goals from open play. And top players can't regularly mess up chances like that.

But man oh man, I love Hazard. Unreal performance.

We can and will win whether or not Hazard ever explodes into a great goalscorer.

We can and will win whether or not Hazard ever explodes into a great goalscorer.

I hope you're right man. A few PL titles and the CL just has to be achieved within the next 5 years.

If Hazard is going to produce performances like this more often, a 2nd goal-scorer will really be needed. Costa can't be the only relied on to put the ball in the net.