Eden Hazard

the wes

This might sound crazy to some (it shouldn't) but I will take Isco plus 15 or 20m for him if push comes to shove and he's really determined to leave.

I love Isco but Hazard can easily go for around £60/70m as we speak IMO, which means you rate Isco at around £45/55m which isn't correct at all.

If Isco really wanted to leave I'm pretty sure he'd be available for less than that. Plus I wouldn't swap Isco with Hazard at all to begin with, don't even play in the same (natural) position. Replacing one of the best wingers on the planet with someone who isn't even that comfortable out wide would be stupid.

Am i being naive thinking that he will stay here for many years to come?

Yes he said that he wanted to play for RM, but that was after Zidane praised him in the media and long before his Chelsea period.

I think he really likes the club and the fans love him , dont see him go anywhere tbf

I love Isco but Hazard can easily go for around £60/70m as we speak IMO, which means you rate Isco at around £45/55m which isn't correct at all.

If Isco really wanted to leave I'm pretty sure he'd be available for less than that. Plus I wouldn't swap Isco with Hazard at all to begin with, don't even play in the same (natural) position. Replacing one of the best wingers on the planet with someone who isn't even that comfortable out wide would be stupid.

Only strikers go that high and Zidane and brazilian cbs....

Dont think eden would touch 70m, but the with the inflation of todays current markets, you never know...

This might sound crazy to some (it shouldn't) but I will take Isco plus 15 or 20m for him if push comes to shove and he's really determined to leave.

Chelsea would still need to replace hazard with a winger.....

Only strikers go that high and Zidane and brazilian cbs....

Dont think eden would touch 70m, but the with the inflation of todays current markets, you never know...

Bale, James, Di Maria...

Need I go on?

but the with the inflation of todays current markets, you never know

You said only strikers and Zidane go for that sort of money and I gave you three examples from the last year alone to prove you wrong so clearly it wouldn't be just a case of a player going for a ridiculous inflated fee out of the blue like David Luiz for example. Hazard, if he signs the extension and stays for another couple of years, will almost certainly have developed further from the player he is today and be at least as good as any of those three if not even better and I don't think around £60m would be over the odds for a player like that, quite the opposite actually. The market is what it is but for a world class attacking player 50m seems to be the starting rate these days and for a guy being hyped as a potential future Ballon d'Or winner it's not at all unreasonable to ask for even more.

Anyway, we shouldn't even talk about selling Hazard at this point. I'd rather just enjoy the qualities he brings to the team and if (right now a very big IF mind you) he wants to go after a couple of more seasons then we'll talk more.

The eternal Hazard positional debate ... I think you should just give him a free attacking role, so he can come from all sides, surprise & confuse the opponents as much as possible, prevent them from organizing their defense to block Hazard on his left wing.

I don't see much of a debate tbh. Hazard is vital to our success, and the team is playing excellent. We havent even seen the best of Hazard and the team this season, which will surely come.

I am fine with Hazard current role, it is understandable to sacrifice indiviually for the team. I appreciate that from Hazard, not many star players will accept that.

All this tells me is you and the British media overrate hazard vastly. He's done nothing to justify £60/70m price tag. that's the sort you pay for genuine match winners ala Suarez, Zlatan et al. dribbling past players with ease is not enough. impact, consistency and character are equally important.

All this tells me is you and the British media overrate hazard vastly. He's done nothing to justify £60/70m price tag. that's the sort you pay for genuine match winners ala Suarez, Zlatan et al. dribbling past players with ease is not enough. impact, consistency and character are equally important.

James. Bale. Cavani.

It has nothing to do with the British media, I like yourself see have seen Hazard play enough over the last few years to say that he's worth £60/70m in today's market where the likes of Cavani, Di Maria, Luiz and James are going for massive money. How much is Hazard worth in your opinion then?

You said only strikers and Zidane go for that sort of money and I gave you three examples from the last year alone to prove you wrong so clearly it wouldn't be just a case of a player going for a ridiculous inflated fee out of the blue like David Luiz for example. Hazard, if he signs the extension and stays for another couple of years, will almost certainly have developed further from the player he is today and be at least as good as any of those three if not even better and I don't think around £60m would be over the odds for a player like that, quite the opposite actually. The market is what it is but for a world class attacking player 50m seems to be the starting rate these days and for a guy being hyped as a potential future Ballon d'Or winner it's not at all unreasonable to ask for even more.

Anyway, we shouldn't even talk about selling Hazard at this point. I'd rather just enjoy the qualities he brings to the team and if (right now a very big IF mind you) he wants to go after a couple of more seasons then we'll talk more.

And I said with the current market now adays its difficult to tell...

Di maria and man United overpaid for everyone they purchased in since fergie left.

Fellaini.

Mata.

Di maria.

Shaw.

Even Rooney wages

Bale is a winger/second striker that has the ability to score a ton of goals as does Neymar. Bale and hazard are not similar playersl...

So, in essence, hazard can go for stupid money when you have clubs like PSG/City/Madrid, but his proper valuation is not 70m...

It has nothing to do with the British media, I like yourself see have seen Hazard play enough over the last few years to say that he's worth £60/70m in today's market where the likes of Cavani, Di Maria, Luiz and James are going for massive money. How much is Hazard worth in your opinion then?

50m.....

Best dribblers in the world, but besides that i wouldnt say anything more.

James has massive market appeal imo and will be the face of madrid following the end of cr7 reign.