Eden Hazard

the wes

Have a feeling he'll leave for Madrid in a season or two. Jose has done wonders for his mentality and desire this season but stylistically we aren't getting the best out of him. He should have seen way more of the ball than he did today.

He also made about 2 or 3 good runs into the box today but we didn't play him in. I specifically remember Drogba playing a shit pass on a counter in the 1st half and Oscar with an awfully weighted pass in the 2nd that took him away from the goal when he was isolated.

Oscar and Willian aren't doing him any favours in all honesty. Those two are as uncreative as it gets in the final 3rd.

It's amazing Hazard gets judged on goals. Funny thing is people want him to be "more greedy" yet when Schurlle takes 20 shots against Bolton moan moan, hold on isn't that what you want Hazard to start doing?

Ronaldo and Messi have set expectations way way to high, give it ten years full backs will be getting judged on goals :doh:

It's amazing Hazard gets judged on goals. Funny thing is people want him to be "more greedy" yet when Schurlle takes 20 shots against Bolton moan moan, hold on isn't that what you want Hazard to start doing?

Ronaldo and Messi have set expectations way way to high, give it ten years full backs will be getting judged on goals :doh:

Considering now they are starting to get forward a lot more in modern game, probably... No one want Hazard to be more greedy but more clinical, don't think you can tell the difference though.

Have a feeling he'll leave for Madrid in a season or two. Jose has done wonders for his mentality and desire this season but stylistically we aren't getting the best out of him. He should have seen way more of the ball than he did today.

He also made about 2 or 3 good runs into the box today but we didn't play him in. I specifically remember Drogba playing a shit pass on a counter in the 1st half and Oscar with an awfully weighted pass in the 2nd that took him away from the goal when he was isolated.

Oscar and Willian aren't doing him any favours in all honesty. Those two are as uncreative as it gets in the final 3rd.

Inevitable once Ronaldo declines or Bale/James isn't up to it. Doesn't matter we can replace him as long as we spend the money wisely and not do a Liverpool/Spurs style transfer. For example getting in Reus now and there will be virtually NO DIFFERENCE, getting in Bale now also would result in no difference at all.

Bale can be so painful to watch sometimes... makes Hazard look like Maradona.

Not to take anything away from Bale, he's a great player and I'm happy that a UK player is playing at the highest level in a foreign league for a powerhouse club, but he has this thing that (in games I've watched this season) even if he scores, he isn't contributing much else to the team. He can just go anonymous or invisible in games and wait to apply a finish to good build up play from his team-mates. Same thing with Neymar.

Neither of those players link the midfield and attack for their team like Hazard does for us, Fabregas was spot on of his analysis of him when he said he's our Messi minus the 50 goals. Almost every goal that we've scored comes from Hazard building it up. I genuinely believe we'll be a worse team if we swapped him for either Bale or Neymar and Real and Barca will be better teams with him.

Eden can improve his shooting technique though, there's no doubt Bale is ahead of him in this regard.

That pissed me off, especially the Oscar one; it's embarrassing that he can get a simple pass so wrong.

We definitely need a Hazard calibre player in AM and RM. I'd settle for just one to be honest.

Considering now they are starting to get forward a lot more in modern game, probably... No one want Hazard to be more greedy but more clinical, don't think you can tell the difference though.

Inevitable once Ronaldo declines or Bale/James isn't up to it. Doesn't matter we can replace him as long as we spend the money wisely and not do a Liverpool/Spurs style transfer. For example getting in Reus now and there will be virtually NO DIFFERENCE, getting in Bale now also would result in no difference at all.

More clinical is a bonus, that's what we pay Diego for.

Hazard has his skillset and a unique skillset to boot, Bergkamp was never clinical but is one off the greatest player's off his generation.

Not to take anything away from Bale, he's a great player and I'm happy that a UK player is playing at the highest level in a foreign league for a powerhouse club, but he has this thing that (in games I've watched this season) even if he scores, he isn't contributing much else to the team. He can just go anonymous or invisible in games and wait to apply a finish to good build up play from his team-mates. Same thing with Neymar.

Neither of those players link the midfield and attack for their team like Hazard does for us, Fabregas was spot on of his analysis of him when he said he's our Messi minus the 50 goals. Almost every goal that we've scored comes from Hazard building it up. I genuinely believe we'll be a worse team if we swapped him for either Bale or Neymar and Real and Barca will be better teams with him.

Eden can improve his shooting technique though, there's no doubt Bale is ahead of him in this regard.

Bale is a fantastic player. But for a top player, his technique (bar his shooting) and intelligence isn't the best. And he is not the player for other talented players to be compared to.

Besides, Hazard is better imo. But that's just me.

Hazard is already a great player and the best player in the premier league alongside Aguero when he's in the mood. He's still only 23. This is what Hazard needs to work on to take his game to the level of Messi and Ronaldo. Like Mourinho said, "he has the legs to go there", if he can do the extra hours to work on his finishing then I personally believe he can become an all time great player. His peak is extremely high if he applies himself in the right way.

http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/video/videoid=2166528.html?autoplay=true

Power, placement, curlers, chips..... These are not innate qualities, like say, Messi/Hazard's close control. The finishing technique doesn't even have to be as advanced as Messi's is. It just has to be good enough. Right now, it isn't and that's his biggest weakness.

All this babysitters should get their perspective right. Hazard missed a clear chance and people go back to oscar or drogba should have done this or that in that case hazard should also have created chances for drogba and oscar but no because hazard doesn't know clever runs like the so called shitty schurrle neither does he have his finishing ability. Its better he scores when he gets his chance than all this dribbles with little direct goal impact. He played really well for me but to some he was threatening without being a threat just take for example Dimaria and cesc had more impact by creating goals.

Bale is a donkey. Hazard is clearly a class above, put him in that Madrid team and he would score just as much.

The other way around I'm afrain, Eden needs to step it up big time.

Although I disagree with his role given by Mouriniho. He is way too wide and deep most of the time to affect the game.

Blimey. Reading some of the posts in the last few pages is just :lol:

Anyway, may I know where has this Hazard come from? It feels almost we have switched an imposter with the real one. He has been a real delight to watch this season and absolutely happy that he played well against United. Worked hard offensively and defensively and liked the way he wanted to influential going forward. His performances are getting better and better and he's becoming more consistent. Loving and enjoying every bit of it!