Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Hulk

thejolta
Followers 2

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As we can see, we will build new team in this summer. For these guys, particularly for the attacking players should get familiar with each other, which takes some time. So, I guess we will hard to win against the City in early August. :\

I reckon Hulk, Mata and Hazard would fucking destroy Toure and Barry if they play against us in the community shield!

We haven't had a proper attack minded team in decades. We've only ever been defensive or counter-attacking.

I can't explain my levels of excitement right now for next season.

Agreeing to personal terms doesnt excite me too much yet. I believe Hulk wants to play here so that part was easy. FCP has been requesting insane numbers for him. That will be the hardest part anyway.

Agreeing to personal terms doesnt excite me too much yet. I believe Hulk wants to play here so that part was easy. FCP has been requesting insane numbers for him. That will be the hardest part anyway.

Yeah, but you can't agree personal terms with a player unless his club accepts your offer for him so it means we've agreed about the fee with Porto.

Yeah, but you can't agree personal terms with a player unless his club accepts your offer for him so it means we've agreed about the fee with Porto.

Reports are saying a fee hasn't been agreed upon though and that is what is holding it up...so is that just media crap then?

Reports are saying a fee hasn't been agreed upon though and that is what is holding it up...so is that just media crap then?

Well clubs can't just approach your player and offer him a contract or anything. They need permission from Porto otherwise it can be punished a.k.a. tapping up.

They way it works is that you first submit your offer to a club and if they accept it then you have their permission to talk to the player.

Dunno about reports, because there is loads of them around, and half are horseshit. Just have some patience, but I do believe we will sign Hulkie ;)

Well clubs can't just approach your player and offer him a contract or anything. They need permission from Porto otherwise it can be punished a.k.a. tapping up.

They way it works is that you first submit your offer to a club and if they accept it then you have their permission to talk to the player.

Dunno about reports, because there is loads of them around, and half are horseshit. Just have some patience, but I do believe we will sign Hulkie ;)

While that is true - it is not that uncommon that the selling club gives the buying club permission to hold talks with the player before an offer has been accepted, for instance, while the two clubs are in talks, the buying club might be willing to spend more if they have reached an agreement with the player himself.

I'm not saying that it is like that in this case, since these are just rumors. But it is possible that we have reached an agreement with Hulk but not Porto without breaking any rules, in fact it's rather likely, since Porto can benefit from that situation.

EDIT: Just saw those five little words in your post - "They need permission from Porto". So obviously you knew, sorry.

I don't think we need another attacking player in that area now we have Marin and Hazard. I would rather us sign someone who will play next to Mikel, Lampard is coming to the end and I would sign some who can thread a ball through to Hazard and Marin. We have lacked brains in the middle for a long time and its hampered us even with Mata in the team. I would bid for Javi Martinez ! Javi would play in the middle with Mikel and both players are 6ft plus, that would give the little players a good base in our team. We have to think about the balance in our team and Javi would thrive next to Mikel he really would be a brilliant partner for Mikel. We can sign all these samba players but we have to remember our base !!!