Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Hulk

thejolta
Followers 2

LOLOLOLOLOL. Watch more matches of his.

Almost as selfish as Sturridge. Would rather shoot than pass. Would rather shoot than cross.

I'm pretty sure wingers are supposed to be assist-based, not goal scorers.

He's not 'almost' as selfish as Sturridge. Not even close.

Sturridge is the most selfish player i have ever seen, even when he has a team mate right in front of goal, he won't pass.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People seem to forget that the reasons why they hate Sturridge's way of play are exactly the same main faults Hulk has.

Sturridge is a forward, when he plays as a winger he shouldn't be so selfish but you cannot blame him. A striker should be selfish and it's in his nature. Torres should take note.

Yes. I've seen around 40 games of his. How many have you seen?

Do you know that his nickname in Portugal is "egoísta" ?

Givanildo Vieira de Souza is normally called Hulk :Goober:

And Hulk has got the tendancy to go for goal but that doesn't negate from his assisting. Look at Ronaldo for example, he's definatly become a much better team player but he still naturally goes for goal as a forward.

I watched almost every Porto game this season cause a friend of mine is a crazy Porto fan.

Of course hi shoots very often but c`mon how many goals did he score in that type of situation??? Without further thinking I remember 7 Goals this season!

maybe because studge is ST, playin wing and lets face it young too. hush ya beak, studge is good talent and will learn.

No he will not learn. Its in his blood the selfish bastard. And you hush your beak. Sturridge will never make it in Chelsea as a striker.

how dare you question that guy, don't you know his cousin plays in the second division of an Asian league and his mums sisters aunt once touched geordie bests coat! I think he knows more about football than the rest of us

You should be more careful with what you say Aiden. Not everything is hidden just because you're on the internet. In fact, everything becomes more clear.

I watched almost every Porto game this season cause a friend of mine is a crazy Porto fan.

Of course hi shoots very often but c`mon how many goals did he score in that type of situation??? Without further thinking I remember 7 Goals this season!

He has 12 goals this season from open play. About 4 or 5 assists.

Hulk's assist stats according to Wiki:

2008/09 - 9 assists.

2009/10 - 11 assists.

2010/11 - 21 assists

2011/12 - 15 assists.

Not bad for a selfish player :whistling:

Hulk's assist stats according to Wiki:

2008/09 - 9 assists.

2009/10 - 11 assists.

2010/11 - 21 assists

2011/12 - 15 assists.

Not bad for a selfish player :whistling:

Those are in ALL competitions. League and Europa League... against teams who would get dominated in our league...from a winger...whose main job is supposed to be providing assists.. Also, the 2010/11 season was when he had Falcao. Notice how little he gets when he's not around in comparison? How many of those goals would Torres get? 3?

You should also know that ACTUAL knowledgeable football heads don't just judge a player from his stats. That's simply laughable.

I just find it disgusting that people who've just started supporting Chelsea since the Abramovich era are ok with spending £30million on a guy who's about to turn 26, and has never done well against a top team.

Watch Porto - Manchester City.

That'll be all for now.

Correction : 15 assists for Porto and 1 for Brazil

http://www.football-...otballer/26407/

Are you a troll or something? Only just registered after CL win.

LOL. Don't you dare go around saying implying ANYTHING about who the actual supporters are. Chelsea aren't even your main team :')

LOL ah did I touch a nerve.

Far from it. I notice you're in Ireland. Attended many home games this season?

Keep your bitching between yourselves. No need to clog up the thread with it.

its northern Ireland but you would know that because everything is much clearer on the internet wooooooo. No I ain't been over this season at all but then that's the joys of recession. Please do take me up on that issue!