Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Hulk

thejolta
Followers 2

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brazil are really surprising me. I didn't expect this sort of performance from what is basically their '4th' team. Good stuff.

Hopefully this won't be adding extra millions onto the transfer fee. Porto always drive a hard bargain the bastards!

if he puts in the transfer request like the media is saying he might do they cant keep the price too high.. heres to wishful thinking :beer:

People seem to forget that the reasons why they hate Sturridge's way of play are exactly the same main faults Hulk has.

People seem to forget that the reasons why they hate Sturridge's way of play are exactly the same main faults Hulk has.

Many people hate his selfishness, not his style of play. Hulk is not even close to Sturridge when it comes to being selfish.

my worry as well

Although it will hopefuly instead have the effect of kicking us into action to buy him. If hazard moves to united i don't want city to move in on him at the last minute and fluctuate the price.

Anything between £30-35m lets just fucking bag him!

LOLOLOLOLOL. Watch more matches of his.

Almost as selfish as Sturridge. Would rather shoot than pass. Would rather shoot than cross.

I'm pretty sure wingers are supposed to be assist-based, not goal scorers.

Yes. I've seen around 40 games of his. How many have you seen?

Do you know that his nickname in Portugal is "egoísta" ?

Many people hate his selfishness, not his style of play. Hulk is not even close to Sturridge when it comes to being selfish.

how dare you question that guy, don't you know his cousin plays in the second division of an Asian league and his mums sisters aunt once touched geordie bests coat! I think he knows more about football than the rest of us