Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Hulk

thejolta
Followers 2

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While the price might be high, I'd still be happy to sign him. We're really in desperate need of someone who can take players on, make things happen. He's got pace & power. Hazard is most definitely off to City. There are other interesting players available but they'd cost upwards of 20m as well.

We've all said that we need one "marquee" signing this summer along with other Marin types to replenish the squad depth. Would be delighted with Hulk.

Hmmm..

I can only see Hulk as a Drogba replacement.. otherwise, what is the point in signing him! We've just signed Marko Marin, we've already got POTY Juan Mata, and we've got De Bruyne coming from Genk.. I guess this can only mean one thing..

.. the exodus of either Malouda, or Kalou, or even both!!

He is not a Drogba replacement. Hulk can play as a striker but his usual position is the wing and mostly the one of the right side on the pitch. He is a brazilian Robben with shitloads of muscle, thunderous shot and great marketing value. Oh and a epic name B)

falcao%20and%20hulk.jpg

Is a reunion together at the blues possible?

Could happen...who knows what CFC is cookin' behind the scenes...I wouldn't be surprised if I saw tomorrow on our website an announcement regarding the 2 of 'em but I would also not be surprised if we went through the summer transfer period buying kids again and keeping bozzy, slomo and the rest....

I'm 99% sure that they would be a massive success here though.

I prefer a reunion of him and Moutinho... Falcao will cost too much (more than 40M for sure, Madrid got him for that price).

Edit: oh, i just got it wouldnt be a reunion, they both playing in Porto now :rolleyes:

^Why? He plays for Brazil, doesn't mean his price tag would rise anymore than it currently can, even with that ridiculous clause.

ugh sorry had a brain fart

Kalou, mata, sturridge, drogba

Marin, mata, hulk, torres

Anybody can surely see the improvement with that front line. He is the type of player who can reignite us back into title challengers.

only till it i see his face wit chelsea shirt next to gourlay. period.

remeber hearin weather here or elsewhere "pastore comin to cfc trust me i have insider knowledge." and everyone flocked to him like moses what a dumbass he looked like!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I really really don't want Hulk, I think he's an overrated player with only a superb shot but little else. We need a player with break away speed not someone like Hulk, we need one more direct winger and another pure centre forward. I'm sick and tired of these robotic players with good passing and shooting (Technical ability) we need a young player 21-24 with pace and technical ability. The new striker should be a STRIKER full stop nothing else.

I really really don't want Hulk, I think he's an overrated player with only a superb shot but little else. We need a player with break away speed not someone like Hulk, we need one more direct winger and another pure centre forward. I'm sick and tired of these robotic players with good passing and shooting (Technical ability) we need a young player 21-24 with pace and technical ability. The new striker should be a STRIKER full stop nothing else.

And who else is there like that?, fucking nobody who would join Chelsea who is like that.

If this were to happen it would be fantastic for all involved. Fantastic for Chelsea because we get a genuinely top class player in a position where we lack quality. Fantastic for the player who gets to play for a top club in a top league. Fantastic for Porto as Im sure they will be reimbursed handsomely.