Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Hulk

thejolta
Followers 2

Good player, but what if he turns to Quaresma?

That player was great at porto but shit elsewhere...But his attitude is terrible, Hulk looks much better there.

I heard Barcelona is looking after Modric, Alba and Hulk...

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That player was great at porto but shit elsewhere...But his attitude is terrible, Hulk looks much better there.

Quaresma played one good game for us and wasn't given a chance afterwards in fairness to the lad.

There are rumours flying around if AVB moves to Spurs they'll push to get Hulk...unless they sell Modric and Bale, where are they going to get the money for that from! What a stupid rumour!

This has died down a bit recently, hope it will still happen. I still haven't changed my opinion that he is the best RW available on the market this summer. I don't want to settle for half the player because he's half the price.

Huh? So saying Bale is good makes me a Spurs fan? Bravo, your logic is unquestionable... :clap:

Exactly...I never get that attitude. Why are being a Chelsea supporter and being able to recognize and appreciate talent on other teams mutually exclusive? Bale is a terrific player. It doesn't you me a Spurs fan to realize that.

Alba makes a lot of sense and Modric make some sense for Barcelona but Hulk doesn't at all. Barcelona has more depth at RW than any other team in the world.They just bought Alexis as a RW last season and Cuenca is his 21 year old back up there. Pedro, Messi, and Villa can also all play RW if needed as well.

Alba makes a lot of sense and Modric make some sense for Barcelona but Hulk doesn't at all. Barcelona has more depth at RW than any other team in the world.They just bought Alexis as a RW last season and Cuenca is his 21 year old back up there. Pedro, Messi, and Villa can also all play RW if needed as well.

The Hulk to Barca rumour is obviously bullshit....this whole Hulk saga isn't that interesting anymore. Porto might as well make an official statement saying that Hulk isn't for sale..(cause he ain't worth 38 million)..similar to what AC Milan did for Silva.

The Hulk to Barca rumour is obviously bullshit....this whole Hulk saga isn't that interesting anymore. Porto might as well make an official statement saying that Hulk isn't for sale..(cause he ain't worth 38 million)..similar to what AC Milan did for Silva.

What? You mean that the rumours of Exeter City swooping in with a 50M pound offer for Hulk aren't true either?

the article says Hulk has a small market, since the is only Chelsea interested right now, thats why Chelsea dont want to pay a huge amount of money.

Thanks for the translation :)

If there really is no interest, we should be dictating the terms. He isn't that committed to Porto anymore, he does want out, and if no one else is in the running, it seems poor business from Porto to hold out for an inflated fee. Under the circumstances if I was the boss at Porto I'd take 30 million and laugh to the bank knowing I still got the best of the bargain.

I wanted Hulk here very much, but all this rumour weeks ruined it a bit. And for 35mio max, other way we should look after other wingers ala Jovetic...

PSG back to the load by Hulk

The Paris Saint-Germain remains in the race for Hulk. According to latest reports coming from France, the club of the city of light will be willing to pay 53 million euros to secure the cooperation of advanced FC Porto. According to the news site blogolo the PSG contacted Teodoro Fonseca in the past week, realizing the representative of the Incredible that the interest is still standing. On the table is a proposed 53 million, but large amount which falls short of the 72 million Frenchman admitted that the club paid in the recent past by Brazilian international .Chelsea have been named as the most likely destination for Hulk, but in England there are other candidates for the advanced procurement. In Manchester City, Tottenham have also entered the scene, something that others will not be news that put Andre Villas Boas on the way to White Hart Lane next season.

http://www.abola.pt/....aspx?id=337375

Why would Hulk go to tottenham, with no champions league :wank2: , and the fact that many of thier "stars" could possibly be leaving. Doesn't make much sense. I would like him to come here, but if he doesn't i wont be too annoyed, as i am really happy with the hazard signing, however i will be truly pissed off if he goes to the twattenham.

He would be a good addition here but if the deal doesn't work out then fuck it. It's funny reading posts here though. Some of you are mad that Porto is trying to get as much as they can for their best player ? They have every right to do so.

Don't think he'll join PSG and fade away in a weaker league. To make sure hes starting games in WC 2014 for brazil he should move to a top team and be consistent for a couple seasons.

Zero chance that he'll join Tottenham btw and you can quote me on that.