David Luiz

the wes

The problem with selling Luiz is, I'm not seeing much in terms of a replacement at the moment.

I know it's early and the window hasn't even opened yet, but come on.. When have we known Chelsea to sell without at least having an idea about who's replacing him. This thread shows Madzukic, Song, Sanchez.. But no alternatives to Luiz.

I refuse to believe Mourinho trusts in Cahill-Terry with Kalas & Zouma to go into next season. It's a shame our style isn't suited for Luiz.. He would be a great asset if we could have used him to his potential. But as 'the only place to be' rightly said.. He's 27. If we're not getting the best out of him now, we probably won't do at all.

The problem with selling Luiz is, I'm not seeing much in terms of a replacement at the moment.

I know it's early and the window hasn't even opened yet, but come on.. When have we known Chelsea to sell without at least having an idea about who's replacing him. This thread shows Madzukic, Song, Sanchez.. But no alternatives to Luiz.

I refuse to believe Mourinho trusts in Cahill-Terry with Kalas & Zouma to go into next season. It's a shame our style isn't suited for Luiz.. He would be a great asset if we could have used him to his potential. But as 'the only place to be' rightly said.. He's 27. If we're not getting the best out of him now, we probably won't do at all.

Don't forget Ivanovic who will very possible get games in there, if we get a left back.

I do wonder if Mou will try and go for Varane, especially considering Ancelotti doesn't seem that interested in playing him.

I think our CB consist of Cahill, Terry, Ivan, Kalas, Zouma are good enough. We know that Ivan will deploy as a right back mainly, but he could do the job as a CB for sure. I think, our CB positions are not in crisis, even if Luiz leave. We should buy a new one if one of them want to go or Jose think Zouma is not ready yet.

Schurrle, Willian and Salah? One season (less in Salah's case) and we 'De Bruyne' one of them?

We need strikers and specifically, a striker to compliment Costa. Mandzukic can be that guy.

Both good offers, but I'd look to get in a second top-class striker (Lukaku simply doesn't offer much different from Costa in my opinion, especially compared to Mandzukic).

Sanchez is a CF.... not an am.

He plays in the wings cause of Messi.

Having Sanchez play the Aguero role would be ideal. Allowing Hazard and OScar/Willian to play the silva/nasri role...

Alex Song is shite. Give us Busquets.

I hate Busquets with a passion usually reserved for journalists that ask stupid questions.

The man is an overrated cheat who's one of the worst divers in world football. He makes Suarez seem like a pleasant guy.

I want him nowhere near this club.

I hate Busquets with a passion usually reserved for journalists that ask stupid questions.

The man is an overrated cheat who's one of the worst divers in world football. He makes Suarez seem like a pleasant guy.

But he is also one of the best CDM in the world. Saying that he is pretty much untouchable at Barca, even if we bid 30m they are gonna reject it. And it doesn't really matter if he is a cunt, every top class player in the world(or at least 95%) are cunts. Messi, CR7, Ibra, Rooney, RVP, Suarez, Busquest, Neymar, Hazard, Terry, Costa, Robben, Ribery...etc are all ego so it annoys me when people are using the 'cunt' argument to hate a good player.

Busquets is a great player, Barca won't sell him though.

You're gonna love Costa if he signs for us....

But he is also one of the best CDM in the world. Saying that he is pretty much untouchable at Barca, even if we bid 30m they are gonna reject it. And it doesn't really matter if he is a cunt, every top class player in the world(or at least 95%) are cunts. Messi, CR7, Ibra, Rooney, RVP, Suarez, Busquest, Neymar, Hazard, Terry, Costa, Robben, Ribery...etc are all ego so it annoys me when people are using the 'cunt' argument to hate a good player.

Messi? FOH.

Busquets is a great player, Barca won't sell him though.

You're gonna love Costa if he signs for us....

I can deal with Costa. Busquets... Just no. He's the worst person in world football. Suarez a close second.

Saying that I won't be overly keen on Costa if he does stupid shit like spitting in his hand and wiping it on someone's face. That's just pointless douchebaggery.

Most of your list aren't cunts. No more than standard footballers. Only Busquets and Suarez then maybe Costa and 'What Tax?' Messi. The others are just arrogant or cocky, which may be annoying in it's own way, but they're not cunts.

are you kidding me?

So many in this cunt list of yours aren't cunt... and cunt and having an ego aren't synonyms, I don't what your point could be

Basically players who doesn't have a 'angel' personality aka Mata type will get hated for these type of reasons which annoy me. They are all players who are hated by other clubs, but if they were available anyone would have them. Yes by 'cunt' people are referring to their antics on the pitch or personality which isn't right. I understand if people hate a player but using it to cloud their judgements of the player's ability is not OK.

are you kidding me?

So many in this cunt list of yours aren't cunt... and cunt and having an ego aren't synonyms, I don't what your point could be

ask English fans the biggest cunt in PL ,, most would say JT ... Ask if they would like him playing for them ... The honest ones would say YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS