Followers 5

• Replies 8.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no he's back to reveal next season's kits

I ususally avoid this thread as it's depressing to read some of the things written about our very own sideshow bob. It seems a lot of people want him to be this robotic perfect defender who makes the

What a way to mark your 100th cap:

Posted Images

MARTIN KEOWN: Luiz can be the next Terry... he's a leader at the back

It looks as though David Luiz has been brought in as the long-term successor to John Terry at Chelsea, and I think it's a very good signing. It was quickly forgotten how influential Luiz had been at Chelsea.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3767683/David-Luiz-John-Terry-Chelsea-s-leader-improve-composure.html

• Like 1

Whatever one my think about his talent and this signing

Can't fault Sideshow Bob with his love for CFC, rather have him than some mercenary who is eyeing his next move or playing half-assed as not to get injured

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Mourinho axed, Luiz returns. For me it doesn't get better than this.

Relation between Mourinho and Luiz was far from good. I think Jose was the reason why Luiz celebrated against us in that CL game. Luiz even said for french press about Mourinho that "he might be special for you, but not for me". Luiz never looked really happy in french league. Things are normal now: Luiz a Chelsea player, and United with a successful but annoying manager that you would love to defeat.

I think any free kicks we earn around the Man United box will have David asking to take. He'd love to score against Mourinho in a Chelsea shirt. Imagine him scoring a late winner against them. :D 

• Like 2

I can already view and visualize those moments if and when David Luiz costs us 3 points or 1 point and makes mistakes and gives away penalties.

those who start raging and swearing and arguing with many on here and causing a scene and then getting banned and so just a reminder to many here. 

don't forget what I just said.

No More raging, swearing, cursing and causing a scene on TalkChelsea or else you will be seeing the TalkChelsea exit door.

There hasn't been as much repercussion here as I expected.

I'll have to get over a dislike over his persona, but as long as he performs, I don't care

Sent from my SM-J700M using Tapatalk

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

I can already view and visualize those moments if and when David Luiz costs us 3 points or 1 point and makes mistakes and gives away penalties.

those who start raging and swearing and arguing with many on here and causing a scene and then getting banned and so just a reminder to many here. 

No More raging, swearing, cursing and causing a scene on TalkChelsea or else you will be seeing the TalkChelsea exit door.

His mistakes when they come are quite 'out there' hence the reputation he has got.

But will said errors cost us more point's than Cahill backing off and getting sold cheap dummy's game by game?

• Like 3

I'll have to get over a dislike over his persona, but as long as he performs, I don't care

Then as I check the rest of unread threads and see there had been 48 pages of discussion in one day. Now, that's more like it ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Barbara said:

Just think, Costa AND Luiz on the pitch at the same time! I do not believe they have ever been in Chelsea blue together, not even a friendly.

Could be a lot of emotion scoring and beating Arsenal, Man Utd., etc.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, KevinAshburner said:

Interestingly, after all the rumors about John Stone making a move to Chelsea last year got me interested in watching him anytime Everton was on TV. He makes just as many poor decisions that costs his team goals as Luiz. He just does not have the sideshow flair.

Come on you Chelsea!!

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Diego said:

As far as panic buys this isn't a bad one! Certainly better than last year!

You mean not as useless as Cuadrado, Pedro, Pato, Miazga, etc? I agree.

I would take Schurrle back too for his spirit and drive.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Hybrid Angel said:

Fucking love Geezer. He was a great player for us in his first spell and he will be a great player for us again. 

Very solid transfer window in my opinion.

Most certainly a different window then some of the recent past where we loaned/sold Lukaku, Mata, Schurrle, Luiz, etc and bought the likes of Pedro, Cuadrado, Baba, etc.

I can think of three key acquisitions from Mourinho version 2.0: Willian, Costa and Fabregas.

I think Conte has the moves right for the most part, i.e. loaning out Cuadrado, even Traore to get him playing time and keeping Moses, etc.

I think we are only going to get better under Conte and with Kante bossing DM and Conte training Luiz, David will look better and bring the passion :D

• Like 2