David Luiz

the wes

You can't tell me one game is a proper chance - which is exactly why Kieran brought up the JT error - because with that same logic you can say that JT should've also been dropped; which we all know is just wrong.

Mourinho didn't give Luiz an extended run at CB after we became more conservative not because he made a mistake against in the one "chance" he got. He stopped playing him there simply because JT + Cahill were immaculate for the whole season.

and he answered himself when he wrote that. mistakes are bound to happen. there are mistakes like DL own goal against PSG and JT own goal against palace, which are more unlucky than mistakes. and then there are mistakes like the cardiff howler and letting a striker get ahead of him (anichebe) or being out of position while trying to nick the ball (everton). dont see how that is so difficult to understand.

You just need to read this topic to understand why Cahill is not a great CB. He is the first choice because Luiz makes a lot of mistakes, not because he is great.

This is one of the most disjointed posts I have read on here. I doubt anyone on this forum agrees with it.

and he answered himself when he wrote that. mistakes are bound to happen. there are mistakes like DL own goal against PSG and JT own goal against palace, which are more unlucky than mistakes. and then there are mistakes like the cardiff howler and letting a striker get ahead of him (anichebe) or being out of position while trying to nick the ball (everton). dont see how that is so difficult to understand.

There you go. That was the whole point of Kieran's post. It's what I got from it anyway. Glad you finally understand.

This is one of the most disjointed posts I have read on here. I doubt anyone on this forum agrees with it.

I really want you to explain why the post was disjointed.

Not the kind of reply I expect from a moderator.

precisely my point. rambo playing as a defensive winger dint have much to do with matic playing against city. rambo's versatility played a role their.

dude, i dont know what u r trying to even argue here.

do u really think that rambo has not played enough for us. he has played 3793 minutes despite being suspended for [7 PL games (5 yellow cards, 2 suspensions of 3 games each) plus 2 match ban for CL] making it a total of 9 games.

we played a total of 57 games, which meant rambo was eligible for 48 of them (4320 minutes) which means he has played about 88% of the time he has been available. i seriously dont know what u r talking about.

I will say the same thing, dude I don't know what your trying to get at.

Matic can't play cl.

In pl in big games it was Matic and DL.

I really want you to explain why the post was disjointed.

Not the kind of reply I expect from a moderator.

It was disjointed because Cahill has been nothing short of excellent this season, he has raised his game and his partnership with JT has grew because both have played at a very high level.

What has me being a moderator got to do with with me saying it was a disjointed post?

I will say the same thing, dude I don't know what your trying to get at.

Matic can't play cl.

In pl in big games it was Matic and DL.

which big games?

against city, he was deployed as a defensive winger cos there is no one better than him in that role. (matic was not eligible, still rambo played in the same role in CL. which means it was tactical).

the other big match we played after that was spurs which rambo started, arsenal and pool for which he was not eligible.

also, the argument was not just about big games. Anybody who choses ramires over DL in the cm position you lose it for me.and jose has.

which big games?

against city, he was deployed as a defensive winger cos there is no one better than him in that role. (matic was not eligible, still rambo played in the same role in CL. which means it was tactical).

the other big match we played after that was spurs which rambo started, arsenal and pool for which he was not eligible.

also, the argument was not just about big games. Anybody who choses ramires over DL in the cm position you lose it for me.and jose has.

No, Mourinho will choose Ramires and DL in both position until we got Matic.

Once Matic was here, the combination of DL-Matic became the best.

But as you stated before, in some matches Ramires was not eligible, similar DL, he had some injuries and such.

But when fully fit, It would be Matic-DL

No, Mourinho will choose Ramires and DL in both position until we got Matic.

Once Matic was here, the combination of DL-Matic became the best.

But as you stated before, in some matches Ramires was not eligible, similar DL, he had some injuries and such.

But when fully fit, It would be Matic-DL

:carlo2: after matic came in, these are the PL matches we have played

united - DL and rambo

whu - rambo starting, DL on the bench

city - DL and rambo both starting

newcastle - DL started as a CB. matic, lamps-matic pivot

wba - rambo starts, luiz as CB

everton - rambo starts, DL not in the squad

fulham - rambo starts, DL as a 86th minute sub

spurs - rambo starts,DL not in the squad

villa - rambo starts,DL not in the squad (injury)

rambo misses 3 matches in ban, comes back

swansea - rambo starts, DL on the bench

sunderland- rambo starts, DL on the bench

so dude, whenever, rambo and DL are eligible, it has been rambo who has started.

:carlo2: after matic came in, these are the PL matches we have played

united - DL and rambo

everton - rambo starts, DL not in the squad

spurs - rambo starts,DL not in the squad

villa - rambo starts,DL not in the squad (injury)

so dude, whenever, rambo and DL are eligible, it has been rambo who has started.

uhhhm you take Ramires ban and such into account.

What about DL injury?

And you missing some games men. Where is Arsenal, Liverpool and such?

uhhhm you take Ramires ban and such into account.

What about DL injury?

And you missing some games men. Where is Arsenal, Liverpool and such?

oh dear god, these are all the games that rambo was eligible. arsenal,palace, stoke, pool, norwich, cardiff - were the games he was banned for.

lets even ONLY take the games where both of them were in the matchday squad, still

united - DL and rambo

who do you see starting more?

oh dear god, these are all the games that rambo was eligible. arsenal,palace, stoke, pool, norwich, cardiff - were the games he was banned for.

lets even ONLY take the games where both of them were in the matchday squad, still

united - DL and rambo

who do you see starting more?

Seems like about even to me. B)

Seems like about even to me. B)

rambo started 6 matches in the pivot (not counting the city match), 1 game as a RW.

DL started 2 matches in the pivot, 2 as a CB.

in a total sample set of 8 matches, not taking into account the 3 matches where DL was not in the matchday squad (one of those 3 matches were spurs at 8th march, 2 days after DL played for brazil, same as rambo hence saying he was injured is a maybe for me). (another of those matches are villa on 15th march, 2 days before he was on the bench against gala but lets give him the benefit of doubt there),

rambo started 6 matches in the pivot (not counting the city match), 1 game as a RW.

DL started 2 matches in the pivot, 2 as a CB.

in a total sample set of 8 matches, not taking into account the 3 matches where DL was not in the matchday squad (one of those 3 matches were spurs at 8th march, 2 days after DL played for brazil, same as rambo hence saying he was injured is a maybe for me). (another of those matches are villa on 15th march, 2 days before he was on the bench against gala but lets give him the benefit of doubt there),

Why 2 for CB? Because it was needed like with Ramires on the RW right?

That shows flexibility then.

Anyhow I don't take into account injuries, but surely ban.

A player that gets ban stupidly is on him.

That's a difference then being injured or being ineligible like Matic in CL.