David Luiz

the wes

people are actually complaining about us selling our 3rd/4th choice CB and our 3rd/4th choice CM for 32mil?

we dont need to buy defenders, we have kalas and zouma as his replacements (remember they will simply be 3rd choice CBs and we have IVA to cover for it too). as for CM, we needed to buy a new CM. DL would have been redundant after that purchase. jose does not like tinkering with his backline plus after a new CM, DL would have been 4th choice (behind matic, rambo, new CM).

we are selling a potential bench warmer for the next season for a mighty 32mil. how is that not a good deal.

Will be immense for Barcelona. He didn't get a chance when we changed to a more defensive minded approach this season but anyway 30m for a makeshift midfielder (for our squad) is great. People who shit on Luiz as a player should just look at who's starting at CB this summer in Brazil.

actually he did get a chance. against wba and he was at fault for anichiebe's goal.

He is a very good player, and I think he is maybe the best option for Barcelona or Bayern.

They need a fast player, good defender and that can pass the ball with quality because they play with the defensive line in the half-way line.

We don't need that.

And I think we don't need a CB that costs 30M in the bench when we don't have a proper striker.

I don't like also his attitude, I know that many in here think that this is normal, and really good... I think its not.

Luiz is dead wood.

He's a defender who Jose doesn't trust to defend.

If Luiz is deadwood.....then I wonder what Mikel and Torres would be considered to be?

He's a defender that doesn't suit Jose's tactical system...you put him on a team with freedom (e.g. Barca) and he will thrive.

let's sell our best players like Mata , KDB and now Luiz to buy guys like Salah and Paulinhio...just great

KDB was one of our best players? :lol:

Luiz is a good player but definitely not our best, not by a long shot. He's a makeshift midfielder right now and it's more than a good deal.

One mistake? Fine, do you remember Terry's OG vs. Crystal Palace during the run in?

Yes, because easily the best defender on the team and a guaranteed starter making a mistake is the same thing as a backup needing to prove himself in the position he hasn't realized his potential in, finally gets a rare game in his 'actual position' and making a mistake. I cannot believe you just compared. You do know you just put JT and Luiz on the same level, right? The logic used here sometimes is outstanding.

people are actually complaining about us selling our 3rd/4th choice CB and our 3rd/4th choice CM for 32mil?

we dont need to buy defenders, we have kalas and zouma as his replacements (remember they will simply be 3rd choice CBs and we have IVA to cover for it too). as for CM, we needed to buy a new CM. DL would have been redundant after that purchase. jose does not like tinkering with his backline plus after a new CM, DL would have been 4th choice (behind matic, rambo, new CM).

we are selling a potential bench warmer for the next season for a mighty 32mil. how is that not a good deal.

Anybody who choses ramires over DL in the cm position you lose it for me.

I agree with everything about being a good business and all that.

But for Chelsea it won't be if we sell DL and stick with ramires in the mid.

That's just been shit for this whole season.

If we sell DL and can get someone better then ramires and DL for CM then it will benefit us greatly.

Otherwise I rather keep DL then continue with ramires in mid.

If there's one stand out thing I'll miss about him if he leaves is how he absolutely trolled and wound up opposition fans.

I mean, how can you not love this?

luiz2.gif

Hahaha United fans were so angry at it.. Loved it :lol:

He is a very good player, and I think he is maybe the best option for Barcelona or Bayern.

They need a fast player, good defender and that can pass the ball with quality because they play with the defensive line in the half-way line.

We don't need that.

And I think we don't need a CB that costs 30M in the bench when we don't have a proper striker.

I don't like also his attitude, I know that many in here think that this is normal, and really good... I think its not.

What's wrong with his attitude? Don't be silly, he acts normal. Not every player is a robot.

Yes, because easily the best defender on the team and a guaranteed starter making a mistake is the same thing as a backup needing to prove himself in the position he hasn't realized his potential in, finally gets a rare game in his 'actual position' and making a mistake. I cannot believe you just compared. You do know you just put JT and Luiz on the same level, right? The logic used here sometimes is outstanding.

No he didn't compare them, you said Luiz didn't play as CB cause his mistake led to a goal, as if he's the only one who made mistakes throughout the season. Relax, man.

If Luiz is deadwood.....then I wonder what Mikel and Torres would be considered to be?

He's a defender that doesn't suit Jose's tactical system...you put him on a team with freedom (e.g. Barca) and he will thrive.

Mikel is dead wood too. They've both started almost the same number of league games this season but neither is first or second choice in their preferred position anymore so why keep them around?

One mistake? Fine, do you remember Terry's OG vs. Crystal Palace during the run in?

Except it wasn't. He was poor against Newcastle at home before that, poor against Newcastle away (though not alone that day) and looked disinterested against Cardiff. Own goals happen, any football follower know's that but it's not down to a lack of effort or concentration that JT put through his own net.

Luiz failed to track the run of Anichebe in the 87th minute. It's funny because there was a massive fuss made of Hazard's inability to track the run of Juanfran in the Atletico game, but less so this incident.